Wells Real Estate Funds

Add Photos

Leo F. Wells III

Wonderful company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsBest group of people you could work with. Upper management respects the employees and treats them very well. Benefits are unbelievable and the work / life balance is great. The company has a successful history and has done a lot of great things.

ConsThe company has gone through some tough times recently, but management has handled it as well if not better than most companies would.

A great firm with great people

Property Manager (Former Employee)

ProsVery trustworthy and dependable group of people that will always work with you to help alleviate problems or issues that arise.

ConsTheir VERY conservative investment platform limited their growth in multiple markets and made upward mobility or career advancement very slow.

Was a good company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery loyal to employees, amazing benefits, and very high pay in comparison to other companies

ConsStrict Dress code and it was preferred that women wear panty hose

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

to the top then down..down...down

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsUnheard of and unequaled employee benefits; industry leader; employee dedication and professional commitment high with family-like camaraderie and mutual support

Conssigh...evolved to utter disappointment...company current condition is nighmarish case study of stubborn and unbending private control

Advice to Senior Managementadvice? really?

Very professional, fun place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHighest level of professionalism, emphasis on providing exemplary customer service. Friendly and fun atmosphere. Coworkers are easy to work with.

ConsWells has a strict and somewhat old fashioned dress code. Pantyhose and closed toed shoes are required for women. Ties and no facial hair for men.

Great

ProsCulture is pretty good and encouraging. They reward good performance and have an excellent health care package. Overall, its a fun place to work.

ConsNot many. The company sounds like it might be shutting down, so that would be a big con. Other than that, its a good place to work.

A longer than usual run.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsIt was an easy place to work at.

ConsIt is all but out of business

Advice to Senior ManagementAct instead of wait.

Overall experience with Wells has been good.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsGreat benefits, people and worklife balance. Not micro-managed in my department. Flex time as well as working remotely a great advantage with the Atlanta traffic.

ConsCompany is downsizing and many people have lost their jobs and/or will lose their jobs. Little opportunity for advancement. Some departments do not have the same flexibility as others as far as flex time or working remotely.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed better communication throughout.

Company Satisfaction

Human Resources Benefits (Current Employee) Norcross, GA

ProsChristian focused environment with loyal employees

ConsEconomic conditions have hurt companies growth.

ok, Nothing outstanding

ProsWork Life balance, excellent benefits

ConsLittle professional growth potential here

Advice to Senior ManagementPromotions and growth opportunities should be equal and fair.

Worked for Wells Real Estate Funds? Contribute to the Community!