Wenger and Watson Reviews

Reset
3.3
HARISH KUMAR M

1. Great place to work

Current Employee - Consultant in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Wenger and Watson full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Good Clients - Good People Diversity - Multiple Industry Exposure - Great Leaders

Cons

- Training quality - Compensation - Attrition

Advice to Management

Please increase the salary benefits and other benefits. Try to maintain a good attrition rate.

"Dream company to work for"

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Wenger and Watson full-time

Pros

Everything is awesome about this company....highly ethical too. It is not possible for many companies to achieve such a fete in such a short span of time, but W&W has done it all.... Kudos to the entire team & management at W&W... I am truly inspired by the way this company functions.... Today, when I am no more at this company I realised perhaps this indeed is the best place to work. Great people, great salaries, awesome work culture & growth, and great learning environment. W&W, I miss u!!! Will come back soon !!!!!

Cons

Nothing actually..... Except some sick people who move out & talk negative about the company.... They actually mirror their own sick thoughts! Pity them who talk bad about W&W

Advice to Management

U guys rock!!!!! Keep the good work going.....!!!!! Don't care about the barking dogs!!!!

Wenger Watson: Best Recruitment Firm

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Wenger and Watson full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Progressive culture. Good compensation. Employee friendly company You get to learn the in and out of recruitment. PS: A message to the people who are putting up bad reviews about the company - Please grow up, you are insulting and degrading the company which fed you for years. Regret the fact that we made mistakes by hiring you folks in the past. We identified the talent in you but couldn't see through your personality. Let's agree to the fact that every company has its own pros and cons. It is an individuals duty to build a healthy environment..

Cons

Please provide equal opportunity to all. Hierarchy and reporting structure.

Advice to Management

Let's not hire to increase employee strength but rather build a strong cultured and healthy environment.

Awesome company with great people

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Wenger and Watson (Less than a year)

Pros

I Can’t stop talking good about the people I was surrounded. Ethu, energetic, pro-active, happy, helpful, very supportive and friendly. Believe me I had best of my time in my entire career at W&W Inc. CEO is young and dynamic and he has great ideas and values, I have personally seen him walking back from great business deal which challenged his value statement. Leads are tough sometimes but they help you scale up your capability , help aspire more and work hard. Appreciate you guys for making me a successful recruiter even at my current job with the greatest brand and thanks for supporting and guiding me even after I moved on. I can b

Cons

W&W workers with toughest clients in the industry and sometimes work pressure can be high and empowerment can make you feel more responsible to add some more pressure (but to get such opportunity to work with great client list and empowering leads make you feel proud & happy )

Advice to Management

Great going guys. Be they way you are don't change

Awesome Company & Place to work....

I have been working at Wenger and Watson

Pros

I have been working in the company from past 5+ years & i would like to work till the end. I am really thankful to my bosses for giving me an opportunity to work in the company & excel in my professional life. For what i am today, the credit goes to my bosses & the company. Pros : Many to list but i would like to list a few very important ones. - Fair Policies - Agile methodology - Transparency - Friendly & Helpful managers - Good incentives - Good Work-Life balance - Flexibility at work - You get the opportunity to learn more than your job profile.

Cons

Try to retain good employees by counter offering them.

Advice to Management

Timely appraisals helps.

7. Worst experience ever!!!! Just want to leave the company, No future at all!!

I have been working at Wenger and Watson full-time

Pros

The only advantage of being in this company is the consultants get to know really well about each and every company in a very detailed way. Along with the company trends.

Cons

The company does not have good leaders.There is no set rules for the organisation at all, it personally depends and changes from one employee to another, based on whatever reason they can some up with. The Treatment, employees get here is nothing but any restructured "service" company of yester years. They have no plans to control the attrition rate and the management cares for the employee only until they are working and earning huge revenues. The incentives for the hard work been done has just not been given on the time promised, and reason given for this is nothing but no client payments on time. The exit procedure for any employee leaving the company is not at all structured and can only happen if the employee is on constant follow up with the management.

Advice to Management

Please learn to treat employees as assets, pay incentives on time. Don't monitor them minutely.Learn to deal with attrition. and please be open to accept feedback and not realign the glassdoor comments

Wonderful Organization

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Wenger and Watson full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Strong Customer base Very Interesting Job profile at all Levels You get an opportunity to own up things and execute Excellent Colleagues who support each other Great Management Good Remuneration Every employee is well recognized and valued for his/her impacting work

Cons

Cons are there in every organization. Organization has negligible cons at this point of time.

Advice to Management

You have a great committed vision. Go behind it to achieve.

9. Good place

Current Employee - Trainee Consultant in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Trainee Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Wenger and Watson

Pros

i love you wenger & watson

Cons

nothing as of now may be later

Advice to Management

nothin as of now may be later

Fair company

Current Employee - Recruiting & Human Resources in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Recruiting & Human Resources in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Wenger and Watson full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I feel these things would motivate any person to join W/W: 1. Attractive Incentive Model that W/W follows. 2. Work and life balance that they maintain. 3. Healthy work environment, if there is any issue anyone can walk into either CEO or COO's cabin and discuss with them directly. 4. Career growth is tremendous, you learn a lot with their special T&D department. 5. Flexibility at work. I think these reasons are self explanatory that why someone should stay at Wenger and Watson for a long duration.

Cons

Fun element is there but not at regular intervals.

Advice to Management

Add more fun to our work life, we would perform even better!

Consultant

I worked at Wenger and Watson

Pros

There are no pros to mention honestly. Writing this review very sincerely. Beware the company is horrible.

Cons

Company policy sucks. Senior management staff is even more horrible. 10 yrs exp in TA industry can become leaders. They do not have a clear vision. All that the management does is butterify their favourite employees. All the employees are not treated equally. They are making folks within the company write fake good reviews about them, this is the recent gossip I heard. Top management folks are a bunch of losers with no vision/goals. Please stop hiring and torturing people with your stupid strategies.

Advice to Management

Grow up guys! Look at the outside world. Learn from other consultancies

RSS Feed </> Embed