Western Integrated Technologies
www.westernintech.com Bellevue, WA 50 to 149 Employees

Western Integrated Technologies Reviews

Updated Mar 17, 2014

William Hill

Great company to work for.

Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Western Integrated Technologies full-time for more than a year

ProsWIT takes care of their employees in many ways. They are supportive when time off is needed for family issues, they create opportunities for current employees to move up within the company, and they support new employees with great training options. They reward employees for hard work and they create a fun, family like atmosphere for their employees.

ConsThis is a growing company. As such, there are growing pains involved. Things like sales territory and inventory sharing disputes could be handled better. Employee benefits could also be better.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't cheap out on benefits and set up a better system for integrating new companies.

No teamwork or equality in my department.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Western Integrated Technologies full-time

ProsI was blessed by a great boss and some wonderful co-workers outside of my department who understood what I was going through. Salary & Bennies OK.

ConsUpper Management would not realize that long-term employees aren't always the best employees. Newcomers need help and support from other people in their department. I got none. It was a very sad situation.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease give newcomers the respect they deserve, and give change a chance. Thanks.

challenging, fast-paced, and interesting but often stressful and bungling

Project Engineer (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

I worked at Western Integrated Technologies

Proschallenging, interesting, excellent opportunities to learn new things, coworkers mostly professional but also personable, growing and changing industry allows for new opportunities. It's an excellent team environment with everyone working hard.

Consbenefits are not great and very poor compared to larger companies, but this is increasingly common with smaller companies. Low-ball offers. Sales-oriented company is rough for engineers on issues like training and stress. Management a mix of those with good and those with very poor attitudes with some more interested in manufacturing blame than finding solutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnforce existing sales policies. Improve pay and benefits, and fix employees notorious for anger and attitude problems. If you're going to hire inexperienced engineers, make training a priority.

Great Company

I have been working at Western Integrated Technologies full-time

ProsGood pay, benefits provided, flexible scheduling available for those that need it, fun activities for employees, great growth potential.

ConsSome communication could be improved

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some time out of a busy schedule to make sure the employees have what they need from you to succeed.

Worked for Western Integrated Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Western Integrated Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Western Integrated Technologies CEO William Hill. All reviews posted anonymously by Western Integrated Technologies employees.