Westinghouse Lighting

www.westinghouselighting.com

Westinghouse Lighting Reviews

5.0

Raymond Angelo

A welcoming summer internship where I gained valuable experience

Former Employee - Human Resources Intern  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Intern in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Westinghouse Lighting

Pros

Westinghouse is a great place to work because the management is welcoming and committed to the company's goals. They recognize that the best way to achieve these goals is to have the best employees, so the environment encourages learning, motivation and open communication.

Cons

Some may feel that the small size of the company allows little room for upward mobility. Additionally, some employees lack passion for their work.

A company ready for growth!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Westinghouse Lighting

Pros

I think Westinghouse Lighting is a great place to work. I have been a long time employee and I have seen this company change to meet the needs of today's business environment. There are a lot of great things going on here and the company is ready for growth. After careful consideration and good look at the market place, I chose to continue my career at Westinghouse. I love the people and I love the company.

Cons

As the company transitions for growth, the changes are challenging for some people. However, the company is committed to its employees and has an open-door policy to discuss concerns and to inspire new job opportunites for everyone.

Change is hard but necessary. Stay focused and on course!

Worked for Westinghouse Lighting? Contribute to the Community!