WheelHouse Resource Partners

CEO

Chaotic, Unprofessional, and Degrading Management

Former Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at WheelHouse Resource Partners full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Easy interview process, will hire people with little experience.

Cons

Misleading about work location. Started off working at the Client's headquarters to be told a the end of the week that we would temporarily work at the Wheelhouse Office for a couple of days, that turned into weeks. Seems to be the theme. The office is very unprofessional. They expect you to work on folding tables, no cubicles, and from laptops. However, I was asked to switch out my computer several times, and was moved almost every day. The office is not equipped for that many people, and it has a sweat shop feel. Most of the Team Leads were nice, but one has a Napoleonic complex and talks down to everyone. They also play favorites. They are growing, but the office has a long way to go. If you just want experience, and can deal with chaos, this is the place. However, if you are a degreed professional, there are other opportunities out there.

Treat your employees like they are valued and provide stability. I know it is contract work, but it is better for production. Also do not talk down to employees just because you want to feel like you are the big boss.

Recruiter

Current Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX

I have been working at WheelHouse Resource Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

all of the females in the office are attractive

Cons

they seem to only hire attractive women as if you look at most of their experience on LinkedIn they all worked at 24 hour fitness or Golds/Bally's etc

hire actual recruiters that know how to recruit as I am offended that I see some SR Recruiters with 6 months experience??? Really!