White Cloud Cigarettes

www.whitecloud.com

White Cloud Cigarettes Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Employment Experience is tough, at best

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)

ProsExpanding company, but still small business as far as corporate employees go.

ConsMicromanaged at every step.
    Lots of negative feedback, very little positive feedback.
    Adheres to Work-at-Will and terminated employment without notice or reasons, even when previous reviews were good
    Allows a "friend" to control what others can do and responds to the statements made by this employee without research.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter management that can see all sides of a situation and provide feedback that is constructive.
    Stop the micromanagement in operations and allow employees to show what their abilities are without constant criticism.

Don't Do it!!

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

Prosnothing I cannot find one good thing to say about this company!

Conseverything from working open to closes everyday cause of the staff being shorthanded to having to smoke the cigarettes while on duty to the higher management who does not have a clue! I was terminated for standing and eating at the kiosk on my break and not talking to customers.The owners happened to be there watching me.So what happened I was making 11 an hour and they paid me 9 on my last paycheck and also stiffed me on my commission.

Advice to Senior Managementdon't try to screw people out of money they earned selling your complete crap products.Or you will in the end lose and get reported to the better business bureau as I did and I got all my money owed back to me.

Worked for almost 1 year and then was terminated after a 10 hour day and just 1 day before earning a weeks vacation.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsInteresting to be in the middle of a growing company. Innovative and creative are 2 words that come to mind concerning the owners and their marketing team.
    Product is one of the best on the market and customers are pleased with it.

ConsOperations is a mess. It is obvious this end of the business needs a hard look at and changes do need to be made. You are micromanaged and are constantly told you are doing it wrong. High pressure to be perfect is reflected in the "over your shoulder" watching of everything you do. Rules are changed to fit the situation so it is almost impossible to do anything correctly. Self-esteem building is not one of their strong suits.
    Terminations occur on a regular basis with no explanations or concerns. You just work a full day and then you are called in and terminated. when asked for a reason, there is none.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemove the nepotism that seems to be growing and recognize that micromanagement will continue to either push good people out or force them to become dissatisfied.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

White Cloud electronic Cigarettes Lies & Steels

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Canton, OH

Pros-the managers are so busy hiring because of rapid turnover that they don't bother you too much

Cons-they will keep your commissions
    -they won't support you
    -lie to you about a part-time shift and give you back to back 12 hour days
    -they will send you to different malls without mileage reimbursement

Advice to Senior ManagementShut down! Product is too expensive and your treatment of employees results in low morale and dissatisfied workers!

White Cloud Cigarettes Liars, Cheaters, and Stealers

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Youngstown, OH

ProsWell, my starting pay was like $11/hour + commission, but they never pay their owed commissions!

Cons1.) They Never Pay the employees the commissions that they owe them. They still owe me over $2000.
    2.) Long Shifts: 12-13 hours and working them back-to-back because employees quit so often from getting screwed over.
    3.) Forced to SMOKE their product while working. I'm not a smoker
    4.) Manager schedules you, changes it, sends you to other area malls and don't pay for your gas.
    5.) "Just work a little extra and I'll get you overtime pay"--didn't happen!
    6.) I was injured on the job. The Kiosk drawer was loaded with product and cut my foot.
    7.) They forced us to lie about the cigarettes and to change words to make them sound SAFE when in fact, the cigarettes actually make you sick. I was sick every day!
    8,) Manager borrowed cash for lunch and coffee and didn't pay me back.
    Too many too list!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't Lie
    Don't Cheat
    Don't steal commissions

Insanity.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompensation is better than anywhere else. The job can be fun when the management doesn't interfere.

ConsIncompetent, constantly changing management. Ridiculous shifts (expect to work 12 hour days), chaotic scheduling. Backstabbing management who have no problem playing employees against each other. Conflicting information about the products. High turnover. Don't expect to work here very long even if you're good at it.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees. Clearly, you don't. Get a better insurance package, give them a structured week of shifts, and get yourselves together, because you are the most unprofessional and apathetic bunch I have ever encountered.

Worked for White Cloud Cigarettes? Contribute to the Community!