Whitt's Harley Davidson

Be The First To
Add Photos

Thomas E Davison

Best Job I've Ever Had

Motorclothes Employee (Current Employee)
Manassas, VA

I have been working at Whitt's Harley Davidson

ProsAwesome place to work, if I could work here forever I honestly would. The staff is caring on a personal level, including the "president" - they're very helpful and informative. If you are in love with bikes, this absolutely the place to work. I've never felt more accepted and embraced not only into the motorcycle community, but into the Harley Davidson (retail orientated) side. I've met some of the nicest people, and now have a close knit group of ride partners. If you are unsure about something (especially when you're new!) there was always someone willing to help me out. The sales team helped me and anwsered my question and thanks to them I'm on the road on "in the drivers" seat. All the employees here either, ride, ride passenger, spose rides etc so they connect with customers on a personal level and really look for an underlying plan of action for the reason for your visit.

ConsI only have a few complaints: ideally I'd like to see an update in merchandise on the motorclothes side (not necessarily directed at the dealership more to Corporate) for riders all whom ride all year round - they realize that there are four seasons...not two which the motorclothes is directed to. Also, during the slow season (December through late February) it's crazy slow, sometimes I'm so bored...you can only refold tee shirts so many times!

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps a little better organization skills would be helpful. I feel like the back rooms definately need to reorganize. And just because your motorclothes employees are young doesn't necessarily mean that our ideas stink!

Fun...if you are in high school.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Manassas, VA

I worked at Whitt's Harley Davidson

ProsIt is a very fun place to work! You get to meet new people all the time and you get to be around Harley Davidson motorcycles all day!

ConsPay isn't that great, benefits (if you get any) suck, and management treats 'the little people' like garbage. Also, there is no room for creative ideas. You will get laughed at for trying to offer opinions on how to better improve things.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmbrace change, pay more competitive salaries, and hire more competent mangers. Bring back the old days!!

Worked for Whitt's Harley Davidson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Whitt's Harley Davidson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Whitt's Harley Davidson CEO Thomas E Davison. All reviews posted anonymously by Whitt's Harley Davidson employees.