Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market Reviews in North Wales, PA

Updated Feb 19, 2014

Whole Foods Market co-CEOs John Mackey and Walter Robb

John Mackey and Walter Robb

Pros
  • Whole Foods Market has great benefits and strives to grow their team members (in 162 reviews)

• Great benefits that work on a tier level based on hours you have put in w/the company (in 105 reviews)

Cons
  • Can't speak up for the good team members for fear of being written up or fired (in 146 reviews)

• Team leaders tend to delegate responsibility to lower level managers (in 104 reviews)

More Highlights
3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

I love this company

Front End Cashier (Former Employee) North Wales, PA

ProsGreat culture, amazing company, good benefits. If you want to work for a company that is changing the food industry, this is the place to be.

ConsRepetitive, but so is any cashier position. I can't image a store I'd rather work for in a mundane position.

Great part-time job!

Grocery Team Member (Current Employee) North Wales, PA

Prosdecent pay, store discount, benefits seem good (I'm part-time and don't need the benefits), profit sharing (if the store does good and is under budget, everyone receives some of the profits), environmentally conscious, sustainability effort, helpfulness of everyone that works there.

ConsI haven't been working at Whole Foods for very long, so I haven't really seen any downsides. So far it seems like a very good part-time job for me.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt my store the upper management seem really friendly and down to earth. I like their open door policy on any issue that bothers you.

At Whole Foods you get what you put in, I'm living proof. From TM to TL in less than 3 years.

Grocery Team Leader (Current Employee) North Wales, PA

ProsIf you work hard, show up on time and ask questions, leadership is on the horizon. I went from a team member to a team leader in less than three years by being flexible and doing my best.

ConsThere aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget your first minimum wage job and how you felt about your bosses back then. That's how you are viewed by the people that work for you. The rules are the rules, but this company has a history of putting people before business, and though we've gotten away from that a little in recent years, if we make that a focus again, the profits will return.

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!