Wicresoft

Updated Mar 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Software engineer internship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt is a outsourced company, you have the chance to do some project from big company, like Microsoft.

ConsNot much to say here.

Will never work for Wicresoft again

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

Pros-Medical insurance is better than other staffing agencies.

Cons-Low balled me during wage negotiations. They told me one amount, and then went back on their word.
    -Poor equipment.
    -If I needed supplies or equipment, it took them very long to get it out to me, or they would completely forget.
    -They made no effort helping me find another position once my contract was close to expiring.
    -Did not offer any learning opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people like you actually care about them. You are making a TON of money off of our contracts. Pay people better!!! Don't lie to people and go back on your word.

Good staffing agency

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsThe compensation was good, good medical benefits, office staff was responsive and helpful. If I was looking to contract again I would definitely work with Wicresoft again.

ConsEmployment at will so contract jobs can come and go quickly, there is no PTO or vacation time so it is important to consider that when negotiating your rates.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

So far so good

SAP Basis Administration (Current Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsI have been working at Microsoft via Wicresoft for over 6 months now and have not had any problems at all. The consulting manager has been on site to visit and obtain feedback several times.

ConsNot much to complain about, wish I didn't have to contribute quite so much $ for my wife's health insurance.

I have had a very pleasant contract experience with Wicresoft

Program Manager (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsThey care about the people they recruit and keep the communication channel open

Conscompensation and benefit is very disappointing

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up with the good job

Consultant hiring process

Scrum Master (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

ProsVery helpful account manager that was quick to resolve issues.

ConsRecruiter did not follow through.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecruiters need to follow through and not drop the ball.

an outsourcing company

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Proseasy going for graduated student, have good relationship with Microsoft and Chinese government, lots of young people, active and positive place.

Consan outsourcing company, not pay much attention on keeping professional workers satisfied, always want to make more profit from newbie.

Advice to Senior Managementnot just concern about profit but more about employees

I dealt with them very little, but it was always a challenge when I did.

Software Development Engineer In Test (Former Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

ProsInvisible - You'll never hear from them or deal with them except at contract signing time
    Half-pay for sick days
    New years bonus

ConsVery cunning, don't believe anything that isn't on paper.
    Very little vacation
    You'll have to get your Microsoft manager to push them to get a raise

Work Happily, Learn much but not enough

Software Development Engineer In Test (Current Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

ProsLearning tech from Microsoft's FTE. Be more professional in english and C#, Powershell and MCF Framework

ConsNot so free. Never forget to turn down the monitor and computer. never forget to take room Card along.

Advice to Senior Managementdon‘t pay the same because we became a FTE in a same time. it is unfair.

terrible

ProsNA, only option at that time

Consinhumanity
    benefit
    too many OT????????

Advice to Senior Management??????????????????????????

Worked for Wicresoft? Contribute to the Community!