Wicresoft
www.wicresoft.com Bellevue, WA 50 to 149 Employees

Wicresoft Reviews

Updated May 20, 2014
Wicresoft – “Wicresoft HQ”

Not yet rated.

low pay at Wicresoft

Program Manager (Former Employee)
    Redmond, WA

ProsGreat coworkers and management, willing to work with schedules. Site management cared about the employees.

ConsVery low pay than average, no any benefits, and no paid days off and paid holidays. They did not foreigners the same as American.

Stay away from Wicresoft North America contract jobs or services unless you have no experience and want a starter job

ProsCan help get your foot in the door at better companies the provide vendor resources for.
    You may be able to negotiate significant yearly vacation/PTO.
    You don't have to worry about them spending much time on you.

ConsOne of the worst employee benefit structures in Pacific Northwest consulting services.
    Poor top down communication. Employees, Consulting Staff, and Senior Staff don't know what each other are doing.
    Requests to Management are are rarely even acknowledged.
    Alarmingly high internal turnover.
    Management merely pretends to care about employees. Profit is clearly the only driving force and motivator.
    They will try to pay you the least amount possible. With contracting jobs, they will often lie about the margins they receive for placing vendors to keep pay low.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop ignoring your employees.
    Stop changing internal policies that void employee contracts.
    Stop loosing your best talent by keeping your employees happy.
    Fix the retirement program and allow employees to contribute more than a couple percent of their income.
    Put an emphasis on morale improvement and do a better job of pretending to care about Wicresoft employees.

Good company to get a contract job

Software Development Engineer (Former Employee)
    Redmond, WA

ProsThey keep in touch with their consultants, they will answer clearly to your questions. If you lose your role, there is a high possibility that you get a new one right away.

ConsThere is usually no vacation, PTO or paid holidays, but I found out that there are some exceptions.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to get better benefits for the consultants.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Avoid at all costs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome decent staff level people work there and are helpful, but not enough to counter terrible management and bad system.

ConsManagement cares little to nothing about staff, consultants, and ignores and or manipulates laws to their own benefit. Willing to break laws for a profit. Wouldn't be surprised to hear Feds shut them down for wide range of illegal activity.

Advice to Senior ManagementReplace yourself

Terrible

UI/User Experience Developer (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

ProsNothing so far. Terrible company to work for.

ConsThey are terrible at managing salary. They either take too much or take too little, either way to have to pay and it's usually around Christmas time. Indian staff who don't take American culture into consideration. They could care less.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose your doors, other vendors are kicking your ass. Microsoft can't stand the name Wicresoft.

Company low balls pay and does nothing to help you.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNo pros from my experience.

ConsThey low ball you offer. The offered me one rate, then after I had accepted the job, came back an said all they could pay me was a rate that was $2.00 per hour lower. They don't follow-up to see how they can help you do well in the position you were placed in.

Contracting is not what it use to be

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

ProsGood people to work with.

ConsNo benefits beyond health benefits. Loyalty lies with companies that value their employees and I don't feel that is the case with Wicresoft. They could offer paid company holidays and some vacation and still make lots of money!! Or pay for learning opporunities. Something that invests in the employees that make their company a company (the contractors)!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementGive something back to the employees who work hard for you......holiday pay, vacation and/or education benefits. This will let them know you care

My experience with Wicresoft has been pleasant and adequate to provide me with what I need as a contractor.

Technical Writer (Current Employee)
    Redmond, WA

ProsRecruiters are considerate and have the employees' best interests in mind. Recruiters seem sincere and give honest information and assessments.

ConsManagement and office administration is not very professional. Sometimes equipment takes a long time to receive. Some staff members are definitely better than others.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be more professional with handling of time sheet information and necessary equipment distribution. Please continue to keep lines of communication open.

Project Lead

Project Lead (Former Employee)
    Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

ProsTechnical Skills , work life balance.

ConsLack of development, and training

SDET

ProsMicrosoft Software Develop Engineer in Test

ConsActually, not very high salary.

Worked for Wicresoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wicresoft reviews and ratings. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by Wicresoft employees.