Wiese Research Associates

CEO

1. pretty good

Former Employee - Phone Interviewer in Norfolk, NE
    Former Employee - Phone Interviewer in Norfolk, NE

I worked at Wiese Research Associates part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Physically easy Good for students because of the hours You can choose which nights you work Shifts about four hours long Fun employees

Cons

Can be stressful because you're calling people that don't necessarily want to be called

Advice to Management

Don't freak out if an employee forgets a policy. There are a lot of policies to remember while in the middle of a conversation. Be nice otherwise your employees don't feel like trying. Listen to the employees feedback about improving the surveys. Sometimes a small change could get more participants to do the survey.

2. Very supportive and friendly atmosphere to this marketing research company.

I have been working at Wiese Research Associates

Pros

The harder that you work getting calls out and completing surveys, the better your pay. The more surveys completed per hour, the larger your bonus. Great hours if you work a 9-5 or anything before evening. After some time there, you have the option to go home early from a shift if you complete the quota for the amount of surveys needed from you.

Cons

I really don't have any qualms with this job. Sometimes it feels as though there may be friendships forged between the QC workers, of which there 4 or 5 of them, and some of the interviewers that have been there for a while. I just go and do my job to the best of my ability and try to have a disconnect from any gossip or banter that may hinder others' work performance.

Advice to Management

Don't really know who "management" is, but it's a small little area riddled with cubicles and a decent sized break room that I feel comfortable going to work in every day.

RSS Feed </> Embed