Wilden Pump & Engineering

Wilden Pump & Engineering Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

John D. Allen

Great Opportunity to develop my career

Inside Sales (Former Employee)
Grand Terrace, CA

I worked at Wilden Pump & Engineering full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWorld's Leading manufacturer of Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps.
You get the opportunity to work with one of the best Distribution networks. If you are willing to do extra work you get noticed.

ConsToo much to do with too few resources. Turnover in sales is High. The human Resources department is overwhelmed to the point that it affects the morale of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in the people that make your product.

Almost Impossible to move up if you don't have a relative working there.

Assembler (Former Employee)

I worked at Wilden Pump & Engineering full-time

ProsThey do stuff like lunches and raffles for employees. Alot of overtime, if that's what your into. Plenty of opportunity for community service.

ConsLots of speeches and empty promises about opportunity for advancement. Close knit network of long time "good old boys" in management. If you don't have a relative in management, and most of the people who work there do, you cannot advance. Pay is minimal, very small if any annual increases, but tons of overtime.Frowned upon if you don't "volunteer" for weekend projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementRevamp policies to make advancement possible for everyone, not just relatives. Promote people with knowledge and hard work, not because of family ties.

Toolmaker

Toolmaker (Current Employee)
Grand Terrace, CA

I have been working at Wilden Pump & Engineering full-time for more than 10 years

ProsSecure a long term job.

ConsCompany wide reviews yearly resulting in a 2% to 3% raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a yearly cost of living adjustment- otherwise your "raise" is meaningless.

Putting power in the wrong hands!

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Wilden Pump & Engineering

ProsGreat people, great company! It was a pleasure to work with most people at Wilden.

ConsGive credit where credit is due? I don't think so. Management had a chance to fix things, and yet they let someone move up the ranks that had no business being in that position, let alone out of jail.
This person ran off a LOT of good, talented people!

Advice to Senior ManagementFrom what I understand, the advice has already been taken.

Worked for Wilden Pump & Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wilden Pump & Engineering reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wilden Pump & Engineering CEO John D. Allen. All reviews posted anonymously by Wilden Pump & Engineering employees.