Wincere

Updated Mar 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Himanshu Kansara

A very exciting organization to be part of

ProsSolid vision, great leadership and motivated team. This company is not for everyone but only for the most driven and talented professionals who are passionate about making a difference in healthsciences and healthcare industry. The investment into developing innovative technology solutions and training of its workforce is impressive.

ConsRapid growth is putting stress on administrative aspects.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

Dodged a bullet!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsA great group of employees, both in India and US.
    Beautiful new location.

ConsThe Management is horrible
    Very limited room for advancement
    Absolutely ZERO job security
    Benefits are expensive and PTO is limited
    ZERO communication, except for when they fire you.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou tell the people you hire to have a voice, yet you squelch that voice as soon as its opinion differs from yours. You care more about image than content, illegally bring people from India to work in the US without the proper documentation, you lie to get documentation and you work them to the bone, expecting them to know your expectations without communication.

Wonderful Working Place

ProsPeople are very friendly, help each other to get their goals, flexi culture, important thing is people do not count hours to work they work and hours get passed. best place to work. fine balance of professional and personal life. Management is very good, focus and very professional in their approach.

ConsHardly find anything.. but still looking forward to take company in top 10 level.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and move to next level very soon.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

“College-like life with getting paid , paid well. Opportunities if you have an eye for them.”

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Noida (India)

Pros-healthy work culture.
    -almost flexi timings
    -planning to shift to a new location..looking forward to it to check out the interior decor..

Cons- AC not effective in the admin bay..
    -office to home cab facility is not there.

Enter at your own risk

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsAs a small company you have to work on multiple projects which helps in gaining experience

Consyou have to work in night shifts without prior information
    no proper policies
    you may asked to leave the company without any reason
    you have to be political rather than technical
    No one listens to you if you are not in a senior post

Advice to Senior ManagementDont believe blindly on your representatives

The best place for an employee in India!

(Current Employee)

ProsEmployees in Wincere are given full freedom to grow in their respective fields. Taking own initiatives is encouraged in the organisation and the employees are given full equal opportunities to speak their mind. There is no hierarchy in the organisation and all are treated equally. Compensation and benefits are international standard and employees are pampered to the fullest. Recently they have taken out a 5 lakhs health insurance for every employee and their families. More benefits are coming hoipefully and the company culture is growing.

ConsSometimes ac's don't work due to constant power cuts and the cooling is not that effective.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Directors are in US and they should visit India more often...:)

Best Place for go getters!

ProsPeople are appreciated for taking ownership, even if things are not known and one has stood-up for entering the unknown territory, he/she is given all the support & encouragement to be a winner.

ConsOne gets spoiled after so much of pampering ;-)

"Let Them Go" is the policy of Wincere Solutions

Xyz (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsNothing to share best reasons in Wincere Solutions, Pvt Ltd

Cons"Let Them Go" is the policy of Wincere Solutions. This company always hire people. But If they don't want their employees, They won't fire or layoff. They will indirectly make you to go. Many employees left recently from this company. This company follows a different strategy to get the employees out. Simply "Let Them Go" is the policy of Wincere Solutions Pvt Ltd.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice for upper Management

Worked for Wincere? Contribute to the Community!