Windsor Fashions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Leon Zekaria

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great first job for retail

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Northridge, CA

I have been working at Windsor Fashions part-time for more than a year

ProsThe discount is great! 40% off. Since it is not a big company they actually care about you! It is a good place to learn how to work in retail if you never have.

ConsGoals on some occasions can be difficult to make.

It's been a challenge but if your motivated and dedicated you'll have successful days at Windsor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Redondo Beach, CA

I worked at Windsor Fashions full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI honestly believe if you can work at Windsor you can work anywhere. Corporate visits keep you on your toes. We've expanded our minds to new merchandise and new visual set up which is exciting and fun. Were small compared to H&M and Forever 21 but we have everything they have minus the mess =)

ConsNot everyone appreciates the hard work that is done daily. If your discouraged easily this will weigh heavily, if your not you'll take it as another challenge and step up your work method.

Advice to Senior ManagementSales Directing is key if you want a successful day, shrink below 1% and sales increase. Listen to associate feedback their voice matters.

Underpaid & Overwhelmed

Canoga Park, CA

I have been working at Windsor Fashions full-time for more than a year

ProsThe company has a great vision, the marketing department has gone a long way improving the way we brand ourselves and the website is awesome!

ConsThe company has a great vision but unfortunately they don't value what drives the company to be successful and that's their employees. The pay is not competitive at all, we are underpaid and yet we are expected to work like slaves and even clean the floors and mirror, bathrooms and so forth. Our DM's still find something wrong with everything that we do, maybe they should hire a cleaning crew like other stores. We can't do everything but the company thinks we can! Also we don't get bonuses or perks they have taken those away from us, that's not fair at all. The most the company gives to us are $5 or $10 Windsor bucks here and there what a great way to show your appreciation. As managers we should be treated like we deserve to, no wonder the company has a huge turnover. The owner needs to realize that in order to keep us happy they should treat us better and compensate us as we deserve.

Worked for Windsor Fashions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Windsor Fashions reviews and ratings in Los Angeles, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Windsor Fashions CEO Leon Zekaria. All reviews posted anonymously by Windsor Fashions employees.