Wingate Healthcare

Be The First To
Add Photos

Scott Schuster

certified nursing assistant

Prosnice people to work with, good environment.

Conslow salary, lacking of people to work with.

Caring, compassionate, top of the line management

Associate Director of Professional Development (Former Employee) Needham, MA

ProsCorporate officials spend hours on end looking at the most economical way to balance providing the best care for their residents and keeping top staff. Education is provided on a regular basis and staff are recognized for hard work. Corporate may not always be in the building but they are well aware of the caregivers by name and their abilities.

ConsNot all employees are willing to work together as a team.

A lack of direction and a cold toxic work environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Middleborough, MA

ProsSome of the positions pay well. The schedule is set and structured. There's flexibility in making up hours. Lots of paid time off. Working with the residents can be rewarding, and many residents are friendly.

ConsDisorganization, a lack of direction, not a motivating environment, disgruntled employees that aren't friendly or supportive, and keeping employees on the edge over closing or staying open. There's a lack of job security.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow what you're doing and give more direction to the employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst Management ever

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) Brighton, MA

ProsWell kept building. Hard Workers.

ConsWorst Management ever. Upper management only care about budgeting for upper management bonuses. No proper safety devices for patient care. No respect for staff members. No Benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet Better Upper Management. Stop saving for bonuses and get better equipment for patient safety.

Avoid working at LoseGate

ProsThat's a tough one. My boss is never around so I at least don't she can't micromanage me like she does the other staff members during the week.

ConsThe way the staff and residents are treated is despicable. They go through staff like they go through underwear, the retention rate is horrible. My facility lost their Joint Commission Accreditation so that should tell you something about the care that is given.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt doesn't matter what advice I give since this is a family run business, change starts at the top!

Senior Management is very out of touch

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCo-workers were very nice and buildings are well kept and clean.

ConsNever see top management, they are only interested in how good the company looks to the outside. Updating and making the buildings look like palaces.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know the people you work with. If you saw 99% of the people you work for on the street, you would have no idea!

Worked for Wingate Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!