Wingspan

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Steven Horne

Under paid and over worked

FHA Specialist (Former Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsOne of the pros to working for Wing Span is they had several different projects that they where working on for Bank of America which gave a opportunity to gain that experience on different sides to the mortgage industry.

ConsHalf the time the management didn't even know exactly how to do the work we where suppose to perform. Rules and regulation on quality would change so much we stayed confused on what exactly what we where suppose to be doing, yet we still got dinged and low quality scores for things management would tell us to do. Also the layoffs would come out of the blue literally one day your there and the next day your gone no heads up. Guess that it is when you work for contractors. Even though your full time employee for Wing Span your still technically still "contract"

Advice to Senior ManagementProperly train team leads so you can get quality and production. Not just one or the other

Ok

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsVery flexible with work scheduling and time off.

ConsNot what you know, but whom you know.

Worked for Wingspan? Contribute to the Community!