Wireless Vision

Wireless Vision Reviews

Updated Apr 14, 2014

Wireless Vision CEO Saber Ammori

Saber Ammori

Pros:
  • "The product is not great but getting better thanks to LTE and some smart changes by T-Mobile"
    in 7 reviews
  • "Family oriented, culture driven, high energy, fast paced, development of people"
    in 3 reviews
Cons:
  • "Micromanaging, mixed messages, poor work-life balance (salaried employees work 50"
    in 7 reviews
  • "Always short staffed leading to no work life home life balance"
    in 5 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Great company with great leadership!

Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than a year

ProsFamily oriented company, fun & fast paced, great leadership, amazing sales incentives, great benefits & compensation...There have been several management changes during the last few months at Wireless Vision but I am very optimistic about the future of WV as well my growth within the company. The level of accountability recently has been increased therefore causing our market to grow tremendously. The commission structure at Wireless Vision is very competitve & top performers are compensated for their effort. Goals are determied based on projected traffic and conversion rates. Leadership is great about giving back to the employees & utilizes programs such as Difference Makers, Vision Club, etc. There is a clear company wide vision. Leaders are constantly providing feedback!

ConsWork/life balance can be challenging at times,

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide consistent plans for development & discipline

Dec 26, 2013

Thank you for your great feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We have been working on continuing to streamline our processes and improve our developmental ... More

Sliding down into the muck

Former Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Wireless Vision full-time

ProsOnly good thing I can say is during my time here is I worked with some (keyword "some") great people and store level management has been run very smooth and steady.

Cons...but from what I've heard about the circus it must be up in Detroit, I can only imagine how high the incompetence runs the further you go up the ladder. I actually met Saber the CEO once at a company party, and he was very nice, so I kinda feel bad for the guy now. Note I said at a company event, this was a while ago, the axing of the "fun" budget was one of the first things to be implemented under the "new regime". You can only squeeze your employees for more revenue and crap sold to customers they don't need and reduce their pay so many times (which I'm sure will continue to the point where there's no commission at all) AND demand they stay open long hours and go to stupid pointless "training" meetings which are all set up as punishment because that's Best Buy's style. Ty for the paychecks.

Advice to Senior ManagementNews flash Best Buy folks: When you consistently cut your employee's commissions on a regular basis and constantly demand we sell our customers junk they don't need for less money every month, most of your true talented sales force are going to walk out on you. I'm sure you are completely aware of this, however, and that is all part of the "plan". Get all your actual talented employees to leave and replace them with useless stiffs who are either fresh out of high school or functionally inept. I can't believe some of the tumbleweeds of idiocy I've seen blow through this company in the time I was there. What was your hiring staff thinking?

Apr 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to express your personal feelings about Wireless Vision. Wireless Vision remains true to its mission statement, values and culture. We have recently hired new leaders ... More

Ok Job

Lead Sales Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Wireless Vision full-time for less than a year

Good Hours

ConsListens to Customers more than Employees
Ok Compensation
Outside Promotions

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to Employees, Be Considerate to Employees, Offer more incentives

Apr 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. As a Top Work Place we continue to strive to improve communication with our front line associates including listening sessions and our ... More

Good pay but too micromanaged

I have been working at Wireless Vision

ProsOpportunities to make money are there, advancement opportunities present themselves as long as good management is in place

ConsToo micromanaged to properly operate, poor recognition of achievements, management positions can be extremely unorganized and miscommunication is a hinderance.

Apr 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to express your personal feelings about Wireless Vision. As a Top Workplace we continue to focus on improving communication and recognition especially for our field ... More

Can't believe how happy I was to leave

Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Wireless Vision full-time for less than a year

ProsMeeting new people (co-workers and customers)
Develop some sales skills.
Get the low down and insights on products people use and NEED everyday. I get to play with the newest and greatest top of the line phones and tablets before everyone else does. I brag without revealing trade secrets.
Competitive STARTING wage.

ConsUnrealistic goals.
People don't come first, money does and it show badly.
Commissions keep sliding downward for EVERYONE.
Pushing products that people don't need.
Not CPNI compliant.

Advice to Senior ManagementFirst off, spare me your Copy and Paste responses about appreciating my feedback and your excuses for allowing your company to show its obvious greed. I'm not interested. T-Mobile is an up and coming company with some really good ideas and implementations for its customers (No contracts EFT reimbursements, and so on) but their partner Wireless Vision is killing that good PR and gaining some horrible PR for both TM and WV by continuously slashing commissions for employees (even its best sellers that helped them make millions), raising the goals in a heavily saturated market and punishing those who even barely under-perform with "training classes" which pulls associates OFF the sales floor which in turn can potentially make them lose a sale. A lot of associates with the exceptions of your cheerleaders are fed up and actively looking for other employment, many are with T-Mobile's competitors. Follow up on stores to make sure that they are constantly CPNI compliant, otherwise you're asking for a lawsuit eventually. In summary: Stop slashing commissions, follow up on policies, realize that in REAL LIFE not everyone that comes in with buy, and be more employee friendly like you were a few years ago.

Apr 11, 2014

As a Top Workplace Wireless Vision is committed to listening to all feedback including your personal feelings you listed above. Listening to all feedback including the opportunities is how we ... More

Poor Management Team!

Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than a year

ProsReceive a paycheck on time.

ConsNo consistence, management is concerned with there goals. The medical benefits a VERY costly. Your expected to work long hours as a retail store manager and your employees make more than you depending on your location. Unappreciated by upper maangement.

Apr 11, 2014

We continue to listen and appreciate all feedback from our associates and managers. This feedback is essential for us to continue to grow as a organization, team and family. Wireless Vision absorbed ... More

Great place to work and grow!

Miami, FL

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than a year

ProsFamily atmosphere, competitive pay, love my RSM, the market manager is very knowledgeable. The new director for our region is AMAZING!!! get's me fired up every time I interact with him. I really believe I can grow with this company and make a difference. My manager is always looking for different ways to develop me and the people that work with me....I really love coming to work

ConsNone that I have experienced...really has been a positive experience that continues to get better

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

Dec 30, 2013

Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us! Please email me the name of your RSM/MM so we can formally recognize them. jbass@wirelessvision.com
Thank you again for sharing your feedback!

Great work environment!

Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision part-time for less than a year

Prosa good close working relationship with senior management makes it feel as if you are more than just another employee. Recruiting process was easy and simple. Recruiter helped me greatly along the way to help me understand the company and where I would fit as a team.

ConsNo complaints so far. Very satisfied.

Dec 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! WV is committed to our open door policy and keeping all lines of communication open with our teams.

A Great Environment to Work and Grow

Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for less than a year

ProsI recently started with Wireless Vision and I can't be happier with my decision to join the team. The companies values of promoting a great customer and employee experience to achieve desired results align directly with mine.

I had a great on-boarding experience which consists of a 4 week program. The first 2 weeks is a class room setting where you learn about the company, its culture and various selling strategies. The next 2 weeks are really hands on with current employees from various locations that have been chosen to help with training. As a Manager, the final week is shadowing another Manager and really learning about the various day to day processes I would be responsible for. When I eventually got my own store, I felt prepared for the operational responsibility and the companies sales strategies.

During the training process, I was also able to build a huge network so I never run into an issue that I can't get an answer for. I was told coming into the company that it was really close knit, and that has definitely been validated. I look forward to contributing to this team and helping the St. Louis Market take off!

ConsI haven't run into any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementI love the culture and close knit family atmosphere you have created with the company. Keep it up!

Dec 30, 2013

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! Welcome again to the Wireless Vision Family!!!! We wish you the best of luck in your career at Wireless Vision!!

Best company I have worked for by far!

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFamily oriented, culture driven, high energy, fast paced, development of people. It's a people company that values it's employees.

ConsThe development plan is dependent on the leaders perspective. Qualified individuals are passed up for opportunities when new leadership takes over.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a clear development plan for current employees that have put hearts and lives into the company. They will appreciate it.

Dec 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! This is great feedback and is aligned with other associates feedback that has been shared. We are currently working on our career development ... More

Worked for Wireless Vision? Contribute to the Community!

Wireless Vision Videos

Wireless Vision – Why Work for Us?

Mission Wireless Vision’s mission is to provide customers with the best sales and service in the wireless Telecommunications industry. Our people, we believe, are the differentiator in our marketplace. We seek to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wireless Vision reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wireless Vision CEO Saber Ammori. All 59 reviews posted anonymously by Wireless Vision employees.