Wireless Vision Reviews

Reset
2.8
Wireless Vision CEO Saber Ammori
Saber Ammori

Pros
  • T-Mobile has made some good changes that have positively impacted the business (in 10 reviews)

• The commission structure at Wireless Vision is very competitve & top performers are compensated for their effort (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • and there is no work-life balance (in 8 reviews)

• This company has turned into BEST BUY itself (in 12 reviews)

Great Pay, Great Environment

Current Employee - RSA
    Current Employee - RSA

I have been working at Wireless Vision

Pros

Room to grow, great compensation

Cons

Hours and availability, communication with upper management

2. Great company, focused on the employee and customer experience.

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time

Pros

WV puts its people first in all of their decisions, always looking for new ways to make it a great place to work.

Cons

Sales driven organization - isn't right for everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue taking and applying feedback from the field and operating with the same transparency.

3. Great Place to Work

I have been working at Wireless Vision

Pros

Great compensation, great opportunity to grow and improve, employer that cares, employer that listens, challenge and opportunity to improve and succeed. Great opportunity to support your family and build on your career.

Cons

No cons. Just a reminder that this is an opportunity to think like a business owner, and it requires a personal investment of time in the beginning in order to understand and improve to the point where you as an RSM are well rounded and fully effective. Love the company, position, and opportunity.

5. If you deserve it you will get it.

Current Employee - Sales Lead in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Sales Lead in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Pay, Opportunity for advancement, Generally good leadership, Possibility to make a career not just a job, Great opportunity to network. This job is hands down one of the best college and post college jobs that you can ever have.

There have been a lot of negative feedback from old employees about hiring of best buy employees, and lack of room for improvement. This is not true. I have been with this company for nearly 3 years and have multiple opportunities to grow. If you perform well, you have character and leadership qualities are seen then you will get promoted. People complaining most have people who have been there for less than a year or more then 3 years. promotions should not be given by tenure but by leadership qualities and proving your skills.

Cons

There are some employees that don't deserve the jobs they have. Some stubbornness by lead management.

Advice to Management

Great company values, and advancement from within.

6. Best Place To Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great pay, if you prove you are capable and able to take on more responsibilities... then it is easy for you to move up the management ladder. Great benefits and a positive/family atmosphere. If you are not a team player and are negative then this job is not for you.

Cons

No cons that I have experienced.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

7. WV KC is the place to be!!

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Internal promotions, family culture, WV bleeds integrity and passion, Market managers in stores daily, team events monthly, endless benefits, and the most competitive comp structure. I could go on and on. My experience with Wireless Vision has been lif altering and I could not be more proud to be a part of this Team.

Cons

Honestly, I can say there are not any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!! Continue to be the best!!!

Great Pay, Great benefits. This is a career not just a job.

Current Employee - Manager in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This company has grown grown substantially over the last 5 years and every time it has grown the company just got better. They don't typically take away something they just replace it with something as good or better. Great pay, great benefits, a truly fun place to work.

Cons

It's a tough job, it's not that physical but it takes dedication and drive to be successful. This job is a career not just a job.

People Powered and Profit Driven!

Current Employee - Market Sales Trainer in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Market Sales Trainer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance. The opportunity to grow and develop a strong career with Wireless Vision is amazing. They have a small family business atmosphere with Fortune 500 drive and passion!

Cons

They do not have any cons that keep me from growing with the company. I am so proud to work here!

10. A great place to work, if you put in the work

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Our monthly commission is fair given the fact that you do not need a college education to work for this company. The benefit package is one of the better deals I've seen. I also enjoy the family like environment amongst many of my coworkers.

Cons

Given the nature of the business, things are constantly changing. It can sometimes be a challenge keeping up.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. I really like working here.

11. Everything I was promised!!!!

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After I graduated I was offered an entry level sales position with the promise of upward growth. As I performed, these opportunities continued to come. I have been with the company less then a year and have yet to be lied to. There is zero disconnect from higher level executives and line level employees. Our CEO holds, all hands conference calls every month, that allow you to engage in the business. There is also an employee advisory board that is comprised of a small number of employees from every market. I didn't think much of it, until an idea I presented was implemented changing the way employees were scored company wide. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that had made that recommendation, but seeing the changes shows they are listening.

Cons

NOT A CON, JUST A CHALLENGE!!!!!

In my market our manager is very demanding on performance. This is not a bad thing, but it can be challenging at times especially with area such as conversation. If you work for this company you will get paid what you are worth. Those who choose win are rewarded, while those who choose not to are making poor reviews on this site.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. This is the best company that I have yet to work for. The listening and action is the most appreciated thing I can relay as an employee.

RSS Feed </> Embed