Wireless Vision

Updated September 15, 2014
Updated September 15, 2014

Wireless Vision CEO Saber Ammori
Saber Ammori

Pros
  • The product is not great but getting better thanks to LTE and some smart changes by T-Mobile (in 9 reviews)

• The commission structure is geared toward our company goals which drives and enables us to succeed (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • and there is no work-life balance (in 8 reviews)

• Always short staffed leading to no work life home life balance (in 6 reviews)

More Highlights

People Powered and Profit Driven!

Current Employee - Market Sales Trainer  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Market Sales Trainer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work life balance. The opportunity to grow and develop a strong career with Wireless Vision is amazing. They have a small family business atmosphere with Fortune 500 drive and passion!

Cons

They do not have any cons that keep me from growing with the company. I am so proud to work here!

A great place to work, if you put in the work

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager  in  Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Our monthly commission is fair given the fact that you do not need a college education to work for this company. The benefit package is one of the better deals I've seen. I also enjoy the family like environment amongst many of my coworkers.

Cons

Given the nature of the business, things are constantly changing. It can sometimes be a challenge keeping up.

Keep it up. I really like working here.

Best company to work at

Current Employee - Intern  in  Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Intern in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I have been working at Wireless Vision as an intern for more than a year

Pros

Family oriented, hard working, good environment, excellent leadership, exemplifies company values daily. I see why they have won Top Workplace Awards

Cons

None. This company works hard to meet everyones needs.

Keep up the great work! This is a wonderful place to work and I would highly recommend it

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Everything I was promised!!!!

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for less than a year

Pros

After I graduated I was offered an entry level sales position with the promise of upward growth. As I performed, these opportunities continued to come. I have been with the company less then a year and have yet to be lied to. There is zero disconnect from higher level executives and line level employees. Our CEO holds, all hands conference calls every month, that allow you to engage in the business. There is also an employee advisory board that is comprised of a small number of employees from every market. I didn't think much of it, until an idea I presented was implemented changing the way employees were scored company wide. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that had made that recommendation, but seeing the changes shows they are listening.

Cons

NOT A CON, JUST A CHALLENGE!!!!!

In my market our manager is very demanding on performance. This is not a bad thing, but it can be challenging at times especially with area such as conversation. If you work for this company you will get paid what you are worth. Those who choose win are rewarded, while those who choose not to are making poor reviews on this site.

Keep doing what you are doing. This is the best company that I have yet to work for. The listening and action is the most appreciated thing I can relay as an employee.

Amazing Company

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company cares about employees. Access to executives without having to feel afraid. Company listens to employees and will make changes based on employee feedback.

Cons

Lack of opportunity in certain geographic areas.

Keep up the good work by putting employees first. People powered, profit driven!

May 15, 2014Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your great feedback and experience at Wireless Vision! We do have limitations for advancement based on geographic areas and ability to not relocate. However, we can always ... More

Great place to work and grow!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family atmosphere, competitive pay, love my RSM, the market manager is very knowledgeable. The new director for our region is AMAZING!!! get's me fired up every time I interact with him. I really believe I can grow with this company and make a difference. My manager is always looking for different ways to develop me and the people that work with me....I really love coming to work

Cons

None that I have experienced...really has been a positive experience that continues to get better

Keep up the great work

Dec 30, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us! Please email me the name of your RSM/MM so we can formally recognize them. jbass@wirelessvision.com
    Thank you again for sharing your feedback!

A Great Environment to Work and Grow

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recently started with Wireless Vision and I can't be happier with my decision to join the team. The companies values of promoting a great customer and employee experience to achieve desired results align directly with mine.

I had a great on-boarding experience which consists of a 4 week program. The first 2 weeks is a class room setting where you learn about the company, its culture and various selling strategies. The next 2 weeks are really hands on with current employees from various locations that have been chosen to help with training. As a Manager, the final week is shadowing another Manager and really learning about the various day to day processes I would be responsible for. When I eventually got my own store, I felt prepared for the operational responsibility and the companies sales strategies.

During the training process, I was also able to build a huge network so I never run into an issue that I can't get an answer for. I was told coming into the company that it was really close knit, and that has definitely been validated. I look forward to contributing to this team and helping the St. Louis Market take off!

Cons

I haven't run into any cons.

I love the culture and close knit family atmosphere you have created with the company. Keep it up!

Dec 30, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! Welcome again to the Wireless Vision Family!!!! We wish you the best of luck in your career at Wireless Vision!!

Great work environment!

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate  in  Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Wireless Vision part-time for less than a year

Pros

a good close working relationship with senior management makes it feel as if you are more than just another employee. Recruiting process was easy and simple. Recruiter helped me greatly along the way to help me understand the company and where I would fit as a team.

Cons

No complaints so far. Very satisfied.

Dec 30, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback with us! WV is committed to our open door policy and keeping all lines of communication open with our teams.

Small, Family oriented values from a growth company backed by powerful brand!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic, limitless salary potential... Owners focused and continually investing in its employees... Innovative Brand/Service that is cutting edge... Fun, Competitive environment.... Fantastic Career growth opportunities!

Cons

No 401k match as of yet...

As we continue to grow, stay focused on the creating the Fun, competitive environment we have that is focused on employee development!

Nov 18, 2013Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for being apart of the WV Family! We are currently working on enhancing our development programs from the Retail Sales Associate to the Market Manager level. We're ... More

Positive, fun, family, growing company leading the wireless industry with cutting edge customer driven products/services

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Wireless Vision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family environment, all the benefits of a large corporate company with a small business feel. Employees are treated very fair, we win and grow together. WV offers medical, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off, etc. The commission structure is geared toward our company goals which drives and enables us to succeed.

Cons

Outside of being required to work 50 hours per week for salaried managers I really cannot complain about any negatives of working for Wireless Vision.

Continue to grow and maintain the family environment that I know is so important to everyone in this company. Continue to ask for feedback from the field; especially the front line associates.

Worked for Wireless Vision? Contribute to the Community!