Wishard Memorial Hospital

Wishard Memorial Hospital Reviews

Updated Apr 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

The focus is on great patient care

Pharmacist (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsMultidisciplinary approach to patient care, several opportunities for interactions with senior management, friendly staff - many have been there for years and take pride in what they do. They have a great mission to Advocate, Teach and Serve with an emphasis on the under-served population of Indianapolis. All of the employees know the mission and take it to heart when performing their jobs.

ConsCPOE system and the process for updating/improving the system, education of the medical residents regarding the different IT systems at the hospital and hospital policies and procedures..most of this is done by the staff during "real time" while also taking care of patients.

Overall - a great hospital that actually serves the under served. They don't just CLAIM they do they DO it!!

Nurse (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsProvides services to every patient equally of socio-economic standing. Has many programs offered to community however the system is flooded. As a nurse I feel like I'm doing a great job to for our patients. Many of the staff work together as a TEAM.

ConsWith the system being flooded it takes a while for patients to get seen and commonly that is a complaint. However, having the opportunity to have services is the first key. Refining is the next goal- currently being worked on.

Advice to Senior ManagementIssues always arise with different levels of management. Upper administration is understanding and really tries to help. Middle management does not always either have time or is not stating understanding of issues. Also sometimes hard to get feedback on status of issues and situations.

RN review

Prosclientele from the inner city

Conssafety and lack of rules for visiting

Advice to Senior Managementmore positives in reviews

Worked for Wishard Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!