Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wize Commerce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wize Commerce CEO Jeffrey Katz. All reviews posted anonymously by Wize Commerce employees.
Be The First To
100% of the CEO
Current Employee – been working at Wize Commerce full-time for less than a year
Pros – - Great people to work with, both younger and older employees mostly have a good attitude and are easy to approach & work with
- Work is interesting and feels like a start-up even though the company is over 12 years old
- Visibility to upper management is available and if you do a good job, it gets recognized by everyone on the team & many other teams as word goes around
- People seem honest & tell it how it is
- Work-life balance is good & good hours & sometimes work from home
- Mobility within the company happens often so you get to work on various projects and teams if desired
- Casual (jeans)
Cons – - No matching for 401K
- Small selection of complimentary food with very little healthy options
- Small cafeteria with not-so-good food, but it encourages people to go out to eat!
Advice to Senior Management – Continue to keep it feeling like a start-up =]
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-10-05 11:15 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –