Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group

Add Photos

Wolfgang Puck

Very professional.

Server (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsGood benefits, high standards, room for promotion. Very thorough training and a great job to have on a resume.

ConsPoor hiring of management, leading to high turnover in management. This sometimes lead to low staff moral.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire better mangers and ultimately don't run them into the ground so they stick around.

Great concepts and food, operated by arrogant, condescending management.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsGreat products and service. Quality of food is never sacrificed. It is very easy to stand behind such great offerings. Guests are generally very satisfied.

ConsArrogant, condescending management style. Employees are bullied, not encouraged. Zero positive reinforcement on anything. "You are privileged to work here" attitude by middle and upper management. Also, there are constant supply shortages - silverware, glassware, plates, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people better. We don't need to be coddled, but we also don't need to be treated like a burden to you. You could not make millions of dollars without our help, so it would be appropriate to act like it.

Upper management made my work experience miserable

Hostess (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsI made really good tips working for a fine dining restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed the food and people I worked with.

ConsManagement belittles workers and acts superior to everyone. They don't work with your schedule and are ridiculous about vacation days.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people with respect.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Training Program

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsCustomer Focused company. Excellent product offering. Detailed employee training programs. Extensive front of house polices and procedures. Management is supportive of employees.

ConsThe alignment of staff expectations and management support are some times mixed. Yes, they work together to ensure customers are satisfied, but at the expense of employee moral, creating a disharmonic work environment.

Worked for Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group? Contribute to the Community!