Women's Dream Team

Updated August 25, 2014
5.0

Vicki Messacar
1 Rating

Not a get rich quick scheme you must do work to be a success, if you want to get "rich" overnight this is not for you.

I have been working at Women's Dream Team part-time

Pros

The WDT has helped me in so many ways. I have been able to make my household and life "green". I have made so many great friends and connections that I have learned so much from each of them. I have never felt alone or felt like OK so I joined and haven't heard from anybody on what to do, there are training classes and mentors a phone call away.

Cons

I personally have no cons but the only con I could think of is someone expects to get rich overnight this is not for them and if someone doesn't want to have to do anything to earn income than again this is not for them. So those would be cons for some people but no cons for those that put in the time based on how much they want to grow and succeed and be patient there are only a few of legitimate ways to get "rich" overnight, winning the lottery, getting the money in a will etc.

No advice for management just many thanks for always being there to help everyone better themselves.

Best decision I have ever made!!

Current Employee - Director  in  Richmond, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Richmond, TX

I have been working at Women's Dream Team full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from home, more time with family, able to go to kids activities and appointments, great pay!

Cons

I dont have any cons. I work hard, and get out of it what I put in it!

Worked for Women's Dream Team? Contribute to the Community!