Women's Dream Team

Employment Status

Reset
3.4
Vicki Messacar

Great opportunity if you're willing to do the work

Current Contractor - Product Advocate in Lexington, KY
    Current Contractor - Product Advocate in Lexington, KY

I have been working at Women's Dream Team as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

You get friends, can improve the quality of items in your home. You can improve your health. And you get the chance to make money. It takes work, but anything truly worth doing will. Training classes are offered every day, and if you have questions you can contact your support leaders. Helping each other doesn't hurt your business!

Cons

No cons in my opinion, but this is not a business for someone who isn't willing to put forth the effort to do the work. It takes time and commitment and will show you the benefits for your lifetime and even possibly your children's.

This is a scam

Pros

Can't think of any. My experience with WDT was negative and would not recommend it to anyone. unless you have a large family that you can mooch off of you will not make it with this company. The same people attend all the webinars which tells me not many make it.

Cons

Is nothing more than a MLM. They recruit you and tell you they will train you and no on ever does. After two days of training I was left high and dry. Then you get rooked into buying their products which I think are over priced. I wanted a part time position and I spent at least 8 hours a day on the phone cold calling. My advice is to run don't walk.

Advice to Management

Be honest with those you recruit. This is an MLM so just admit it and stop painting a pretty picture because it is nothing more than a scam.

Are these people for real at Woman's Dream Team ????

Pros

They tell you its only a tiny fee to get started, like $5.00 and once they lure you in, then they hit you with $100 fee for this, $100 fee for that....zero pros

Cons

smoke and mirrors about making some money while improving the quality of your life.....yeah, if you are willing to pay upfront to get started!!! Typical pyramid scheme. These "women" pray on half wits and women at the end of their ropes. No straight answers, its a joke. My opinion....RUN ! At least if you work at Starbucks you can look yourself in the mirror and know that you are doing something that is genuinely helping the consumer.

Not a get rich quick scheme you must do work to be a success, if you want to get "rich" overnight this is not for you.

I have been working at Women's Dream Team part-time

Pros

The WDT has helped me in so many ways. I have been able to make my household and life "green". I have made so many great friends and connections that I have learned so much from each of them. I have never felt alone or felt like OK so I joined and haven't heard from anybody on what to do, there are training classes and mentors a phone call away.

Cons

I personally have no cons but the only con I could think of is someone expects to get rich overnight this is not for them and if someone doesn't want to have to do anything to earn income than again this is not for them. So those would be cons for some people but no cons for those that put in the time based on how much they want to grow and succeed and be patient there are only a few of legitimate ways to get "rich" overnight, winning the lottery, getting the money in a will etc.

Advice to Management

No advice for management just many thanks for always being there to help everyone better themselves.

Best decision I have ever made!!

Current Employee - Director in Richmond, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Richmond, TX

I have been working at Women's Dream Team full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work from home, more time with family, able to go to kids activities and appointments, great pay!

Cons

I dont have any cons. I work hard, and get out of it what I put in it!

RSS Feed </> Embed