Woodfield Fund Administration

Add Photos

Frank J. Franiak

Great place to work

Fund Accountant (Current Employee) Rolling Meadows, IL

ProsThis is an excellent place to work. The work is interesting and challenging, the pay is good, the hours are reasonable and management respects the employees. Benefits are good too and I like the fact that they provide free soda and often buy us lunch during busy season. Management also makes sure we are well trained. The company has strong values and is committed to providing clients with the best possible service.

ConsIt's hard to take time off during audit and tax season. Also, the workload is not consistent during the month with a peak workload during the first two weeks of the month. On the other hand, the last two weeks are usually slower.

Management Is Out of Touch

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Rolling Meadows, IL

ProsFun Atmosphere at times, average benefits, great view. Unique employees make for an interesting experience. Computer network works well and VPN from home is sometimes an option.

ConsUpper management is unaware of middle management's gross misconduct. Accounting staff are severely overworked. Administrative staff are overworked and badgered severely by middle management. Manager of Fund Administration is sweet on the outside but is nearly intolerable to those she manages. The accounting department would be fine to work for but the Administrative department is a living nightmare. The entire administrative department is seeking new employment for the sole reason that they cannot handle the abuses of middle management.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with the dignity they deserve. Take a closer look at the administrative department and get candid opinions about management in an anonymous environment. It will open your eyes. You have diligent, hard working employees that deserve better than to be verbally abused and terrorized.

a sweatshop place, all employees are significantly overworked

Prosnone, the place is a sweatshop place, all employees are significantly overworked

Conssuper high turnover, no team culture

Worked for Woodfield Fund Administration? Contribute to the Community!