WorkforceLogic

Be The First To
Add Photos

Pleasure to work with

Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsEasy access to report time sheet. Timely and accurate payment. Friendly communication through emails. All staffs are very knowledgeable.

ConsNot that I can think of.

TERRIBLE

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsAs a contracted worker for eBay Inc. Local, I was seriously disappointed. The only upside is that they got me in touch with several key players at eBay Inc.

ConsThey offered no room for growth, their HR department is a joke. I dealt with ridiculous work conditions, an uncomfortable work environment &, for such a largely recognized company, way too much incompetence.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry re-evaluating your company values, or hire people to actually uphold them! The office is completely mismanaged, disorganized and incompetent.

Great job for telecommuting.

Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsFlexibility in schedule, independence, no mirco-managing, non-phone job, remote position, work from home.

ConsNot a lot of communication from managers, never really interacted with anyone that worked there.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore feedback to your contractors.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fine job, not particularly exciting or engaging.

Portuguese Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsI had complete flexibility in hours. Even when I would forget to submit a timesheet exactly on time I would still be paid. Payment was easy and prompt.

ConsThe work can be a little bit repetitive. Since you are doing the same thing over and over again it can feel a bit like being a monkey hitting the keyboard. Management rarely reached out to ads quality raters, as such there was no sense of community.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind some way to let employees communicate with each other, otherwise everybody feels like a lone wolf rating things from the other side of the planet.

Good company to work for as a Independent Contractor.

Search Engine Evaluator (Former Employee) Elizabeth, NJ

ProsFast reply for inquiry, competitive pay,

ConsNot able to extend contract.

Wasted Talent

Client Services Specialist (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsFamily-oriented, CEO and senior management was approachable, enjoyed working alongside some very talented colleagues. Flexible work arrangements and you got the impression that your leadership truly cared about you both professionally and personally.

ConsMediocre benefits package, salaries not competitive, no real opportunities for growth and no training provided despite repeated requests, lagged behind in the market and unwilling to invest in the technology that would make them a market leader. Spent way too much time here busting my butt and never really getting recognized or promoted. Many, many promises were made, yet none ever came to fruition..

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have never sold the organization.

teaching experience

Ads Quality Rater for Google (Former Employee) California City, CA

Prosfreedom to choose the amount of hours (up to 30h/week), decent pay for a PT job

Consyou should supply the computer and the software: if you get a virus it is your problem

Advice to Senior Managementdon't be cheap and supply the computer or a repair service in case of damaging virus

perfect job while in grad school

Google Quality Rater (Current Employee) San Angelo, TX

Prosmake your own hours and good pay for college student

ConsHonestly I can say non

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up

Workforce Logic

Recruiter (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsYou never hear from them

Consbasically a payroll company for contracting staff at third party corporations offering bare bones benefits with no vacation time or interaction with employees

No human interaction!

Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsIf you like working on your own and managing your own time, this is the perfect job.

ConsFor the entire contract, I never once interacted with anyone personally or over the phone.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more feedback on the work being done.

Worked for WorkforceLogic? Contribute to the Community!