Working Solutions

Updated March 3, 2015
4.2

Working Solutions CEO Tim Houlne
Tim Houlne

Pros
  • Work from home opportunity for majority of employees (in 34 reviews)

• I have meet some great people along the way as well, I never go a day without a good laugh (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • strictly 1099 even though there are ramifications if don't work set minimum hours or have to cancel time (in 6 reviews)

• The hours I want are not always available, but I work around that (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

1. Featured Review

Excellent Company - The BOB (best of the best!)

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Mitchell, SD
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Mitchell, SD

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been an agent with Working Solutions for almost a year. My first project recently came to an end and I am starting a new one on Monday. I have nothing but praise for this company and the way they treat their agents. There are a lot of work-at-home companies, but they pale in comparison to WSOL.

Training: They make sure you get top-notch training and their desire is for you to succeed! My personal experience was that if I ever needed help or additional training, it was always available and welcomed. Working Solutions wants their agents to not only fulfill client expectations, but blow them out of the water... that's the kind of company I WANT to be associated with. Anyone can be average, WSOL wants their agents to be exceptional.

Compensation: It changes from project to project, but from what I have experienced, compensation is definitely fair. The project I was on paid well and also had plenty of opportunities to make even more with special incentives. That part made the project even more fun -having goals you were shooting for and feeling like meeting them was celebrated by co-workers and management alike. Again, this adds to the feeling of being valued.

Work-life balance: I would have to say that this is where WSOL sets itself apart. This is the reason it was worth the wait after I applied to get in with this awesome company. I'm in charge of my schedule. If my child has an activity I would like to be there for, I can. If they have a day off of school and I want to spend it with them, I can. If I want to work 2 hours today but want to do 10 tomorrow, I can! That's the beauty of WSOL and the reason I sing their praises to anyone who will listen.

Community: In a virtual world, it would be easy to feel lost in the shuffle and like a "number" or a statistic. That isn't at all what happens with WSOL. It is personal. I have made some friends for life in this company. Co-workers, resources, and management alike. Although you work at home, you are never left feeling alone. (notice how they respond to every single review on this site. It's because they CARE)

Cons

I really can think of none. Working Solutions has exceeded my expectations.

Keep up the great work! Continue being the BOB! :)

Jan 16, 2015CMO

You could be our one person PR department!! Thank you so much for the detailed and wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to be so specific and highlight areas that are ... More

Excellent Work At Home Company

Current Employee - Travel Consultant in Manhattan Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Travel Consultant in Manhattan Beach, CA

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is the best paying and professional work at home company I've worked for. It has the feel of a real corporation and the feeling of being in an actual office. I was hired and trained as a Travel Consultant for a huge project. It's been a few years since I worked this travel system but they assured I was very well trained before releasing me to the phones. And they're still there assisting through our nesting period. I would highly recommend this company as they appear to reward and promote their good folk rather than being intimidated by an intelligent worker. I will remain with this company as long as they are around.

Cons

Not a one, this is a great company.

Great professional atmosphere.

Feb 12, 2015Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are pleased that you feel at home providing service for our client and their customers. Our agents are our number one priority and we're glad it shows. We ... More

Always paid on time and correctly in the almost two years I worked there

I have been working at Working Solutions

Pros

Varying shifts 24/7, flexibility to choose small blocks of time to allow for family demands, good training and quick response from supervisors

Cons

Have to wait until hours are posted and then it is a scramble and fight to get the hours you need

Feb 27, 2015Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate your comments. We understand your concern about our scheduling process. We are looking at ways to improve it. Keep up the great work!

Great Company

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Duncan, NE
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Duncan, NE

I have been working at Working Solutions

Pros

I have been with Working Solutions since 2011. I have nothing but respect for the company and the employees. Everyone I have come in contact with has been professional. I worked another "at home" job before working for WSOL. There is no comparison in their training. Training is in an online "group" setting. The trainers are knowledgeable and upbeat. You go into your project well trained. It is nice to be able to schedule your own hours in the intervals that you can work.

Cons

No cons that I can think of

Keep up the great work.

Feb 4, 2015Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and feedback. We'll be sure to share your comments with our development team and educators. We appreciate your dedication to serving our clients and their customers. Keep ... More

This is by far the best work at home company that I have provided services for

I have been working at Working Solutions

Pros

The project that I am on is pleasurable to work, the trainers are great, and we are not just paid for talk minutes, but for the minutes that we are actually on the line. Unlike other companies that pay you by talk minute only. Training is also paid at the rate of minimum wage.

Cons

Tech issues on various projects

Keep up the good work!!

Jan 26, 2015Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and feedback. We will pass your positive feedback along to our educators. We are consistently working on our technical challenges and making it easier for agents to do ... More

Be careful. Getting hired does not mean you have nothing to worry about...

Former Contractor - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative
    Former Contractor - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative

I worked at Working Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

- Management is nice to deal with and responsive.

Cons

- Will pull a project last minute, and often after you have trained for over a month without any pay.

- They offered a contract then months later presented a different pay structure on the contract they asked us to sign with no notice that the pay had changed.

Be more considerate that these a real people you are dealing with who have bills, and responsibilities.

Feb 25, 2015CMO

I would be happy to address your concerns. If you would like to email me I can get you in touch with the right people in the company. I'm at grigler@workingsol.com

Working Solutions and ASO is a GREAT Project

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Working Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The hours are flexible, the pay is great, and most of all you get to be in your PJs all comfy while assisting customers. I am very happy with Working Solutions and the ASO project. It was a rough start but what NEW project isn't? Every Project, Every Company freshly starting is always going to have bugs, bumps, and curves but always plain out in the long run. The people I work with are very patient and friendly. WE are a team and all work together and everyone helps everyone out and that is what I love about this place. We have several different ways to contact Management or PM help or even the director if we need help. Sometimes they may not always be in chat but we have other ways to get there attention other then the chat rooms. I have good feelings about this project and believe that it is Great and will continue to be great and get better.

Cons

The only con is some agents complain and when 1 complains about something it spirals to others, Then it brings the morale down for all of us as a team. If you have issues as Agents then you should consult with your Management to get them corrected.

Jan 21, 2015CMO

Thank you for the great feedback! We really appreciate your support and back you up 100% when you say...consult with management if you have issues. We will do everything we can to correct them.

GREAT COMPANY-BEST JOB I HAVE EVER HAD.

Current Employee - At Home Agent
    Current Employee - At Home Agent

I have been working at Working Solutions

Pros

You choose what you want to work, when you vacation. Always paid on time .
    Wsol is set apart from any other wah company, the management is wonderful and has a open door policy.
    Pay is great, many incentives.
    I have been at Working Solutions for many years , they truly care about their agents and show it.
    I love my job!

Cons

I have no cons for wsol!

stay the way you are !
    keep growing we love it here!

Feb 2, 2015CMO

Thank you so much for all your kind words. We really appreciate all of our agents and are glad it shows! And thank you for all you do for our clients and their customers. We will certainly do our ... More

A Nice Place To Work

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative Representative in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Working Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Working Solutions about a year and I really like the company I am working for. I worked on one project about 10 months, it ended but they hired me for another project, as they say 1 door closes a window opens! The company does give you other projects from which you can choose to apply, they really work hard to get you going again. They do pay for classes, which is huge to me. All in all a great place to work!!!!

Cons

Just the fact that a project does end, I really enjoyed what I did.

Please keep you current contractors, we love you!!!

Jan 12, 2015Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are so glad that you decided to stay on for another program and that you enjoyed your first one. Keep up the great work!

AWESOME COMPANY

I have been working at Working Solutions

Pros

A very dedicated company to work for who appreciates their agents

Cons

Hope there is some kind of health benefit/discount in the near future .

Awesome.

Jan 7, 2015CMO

Thank you so much for your positive review...we do appreciate our agents and I'm glad it shows. Thank you for you what you do for Working Solutions and our clients.