World Acceptance

www.worldacceptance.com

World Acceptance Reviews

World Acceptance – Aurora – “Office”

World Acceptance CEO and Director Sandy McLean III

Sandy McLean III

Great job

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Aurora, IL

ProsHealthcare is completely free for employees, monthly and yearly bonuses, and tax bonuses. Christmas party.

ConsLong hours for Managers. Required to use your own car to drive around 100 miles per week and you are reimbursed only 40 cents a mile.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher salary and decrease the average weekly hours worked from 50 to 40

Horrible!!!

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Montgomery, AL

ProsI really loved my job and felt like I was pretty good at it!

ConsMy manager slandered my name, told my co workers that I was not to be trusted and they were not allowed to talk to me, Needless to say I was pretty much forced to quit!!

Advice to Senior Managementcheck out the manager!! PLEASE

It was a terrorizing work environment.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Foley, AL

ProsFull time with good health insurance.

ConsI was treated inhumanly and ultimately bullied to quit because i would not beg or harass customers into refinancing loans. Management of this particular branch/district succeeds by attempting to public humiliate and ridicule. The job most likely was not for me as i do not feel comfortable pressuring people into doing something they feel they do not need to do and I was not informed in any manner that it was a sales position.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be aware of supervisors assuming they can mistreat individuals as long his/her(supervisor's) "numbers" are significant.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

its been great!!

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Dickson, TN

Prosits a great place to work, higher ups treat u with respect.

Consworking late nights and saturdays

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

Mixed feelings

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Knoxville, TN

ProsManagement at my level was competent. Of many of the finance companies in the area, World has a very good reputation on collection practices and so forth.

ConsAssistants do 99% of the work, yet bonuses are not geared that way. Managers have the potential to make 10% of monthly profit. Not right when assistants kick, fight, scratch and maul for $300.

Advice to Senior ManagementStrategic plans are working. But rethinking the bonus structure for your heartbeat of the company is vital. You all are competent, resourceful and accessible. Adapting is not out of your realm of possibility.

Worked for World Acceptance? Contribute to the Community!