WorldNow

Add Photos

Gary Gannaway

Great environment to work in, Approachable CEO

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCo-workers, office culture, friendly CEO, intriguing projects, overall a great company to work for

ConsCommunicate needs improvement between departments

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be a clear communication plan between department heads

What an amazing company to work for!

Executive Assistant (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsIt's an incredible feeling working for people that you truly admire and inspire you on a daily basis. The team at WorldNow has been unbelievably welcoming and helpful. The opportunities that have opened for me since starting to work here have been astounding. The company has crystal clear vision, motivation, and determination to achieve all of the goals they set out to make. I'm excited to come to work every day for a company that surpasses it's own expectations. This company truly cares about it's employees and the clients that they service. The leaders of this company have built a fortified foundation for this company to grow on. The work we do is going to change the world.

ConsThere's a reason that this company does so well, and it's because it pushes it's employees to work hard. I work very closely to the CEO and so the hours can be long, as he never stops working.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! You guys rock!

Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFriendly Environment with a nice office

ConsUnderpaid compared to the amount of work

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Family feel with growth opportunity but departments are compartmentalized

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOpen environment makes it easy to collaborate. Casual feel to office yet very professional. Nice vacation/leave package.

ConsWork life balance for some departments was poor. Some management came across as unapproachable. Change in HR caused ripple due to lack of professionalism.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis may only apply to one department, however, be aware of the time your employees are putting in. When there's no rest your employees ideas, patience, and drive begin to fade. Allow your employees to refresh.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Good Technology company

Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsStrong technical leads in engineering department.

ConsHead of the engineering dept is a Project Manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut a technical person on top of engineering dept to manage it.

I've designed over 200 websites and led their mobile initiatives for over 5 years.

Web/Mobile Designer (Former Employee) Calabasas, CA

ProsGreat team, great technology and CMS and opportunity to work with the largest news broadcasters across the country.

ConsTheir quick growth made for some very tight, hard to meet deadlines, but I love a challenge and was able to deliver early.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management at Worldnow is fantastic. I've learned a lot from everyone I worked with their. My overall experience with Worldnow has been great.

Great opportunity to work with intelligent people on the technology side

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros-Company willing to spend on the technology for growth and advancement
    -Easy going and laid back
    -Great atmosphere and good employees to work alongside with

Cons-Benefits are a little weak compared to other companies
    -political BS sometimes has to be dealt with
    -Currently now in LIC :(

Advice to Senior ManagementHire the right people at the top and everything that runs down will be smoother.

Worked for WorldNow? Contribute to the Community!