Worth Ross & Associates Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.6
CEO

1. Finally a management company that cares about their employees just as much as they care about their clients!

I have been working at Worth Ross & Associates full-time

Pros

The culture is awesome! Everyone is relaxed and super fun. No micromanagement at all. Everyone is empowered with the tools and resources to get their jobs accomplished. The owner is actively involved with his employees and clients, and promotes an open door policy to both. The pay and benefits here are so much better than other companies. It's such a pleasure to work for a company that values honesty, generousity, fairness and integrity. Simply put, they treat people like people. It's no wonder their employees and clients never leave!

Cons

I really wish I could think of a con to working here or something to critique, but that's just it, employees here don't feel like they're having to "go to work" anymore. You feel like you are the company and you actually enjoy waking up because you can take pride in where you work and what you do. It's nice.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Whatever it is, it's definitely working!

2. Good to employees, good management

Former Employee - Concierge in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Concierge in Dallas, TX

I worked at Worth Ross & Associates part-time

Pros

Worked as a Concierge for a Dallas property. Had a great manager, and mostly good residents to interact with. Had a good staff that I worked with too.

Cons

Sometimes you get unlucky, and have some terrible residents to deal with. Even worse if you have a bad HOA president. My HOA was alright, so not too much to complain about

RSS Feed </> Embed