Wyndham Hotels and Resorts

Wyndham Hotels and Resorts Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Everything is great at Wyndham Resorts.

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Williamsburg, VA

ProsTheir are plenty of great reasons for working at here; first the commission checks are wonderful then not to mention all the perks, friendly bunch of people, they are active in giving back to the community. Not only does the timeshare owers enjoy the amenities but staff does as well at a very low cost. I get to meet people from all over the world.

ConsFor ever no you get from the people that come in for a tour you have to be able to take the rejection and keep on moving until you get a yes we'll buy and then you still have to keep pushing on.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe best kind of Supervisor to me is the one that gets in the trenches with their employees to show them how it's done. Because once you gain my respect and I know you have my back; I'm going to do the same to make you standout compared to the other Supervisors.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Very disorganized and senior level/corporate employees are not trustworthy.

Group Sales Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsI don't really have pros, they came in and bought the hotel and everything they promised looked nothing like what they said after it was completed.

ConsMicro-managing, do not care about service to guests, do not care about quality of hotel rooms or offerings, extremely disorganized and grows too large too fast.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet organized, get quality people at corporate, stop caring only about corporate greed and act like a hospitality company and guest service.

Love the Wyndham!!! Great place to work.

Director of Sales (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsWyndham has a good product they just need to work on brand support.

ConsBrand not recongized in the Midwest.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more brand push like hilton or marriott.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company culture, but leaves much to be desired

Assistant Guest Services Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat company culture, reasonable compensation, paid holidays, good PTO multipliers.

ConsNot eligible for 401k for a year! Craziness! Awful communication from corporate to property level, training at the property level leaves much to be desired.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployee voucher program needs a revamp- other competing hotel companies have much better programs.

Front Dest Associate

ProsLiving in Florida, going to Disneyworld

ConsManagement changes procedures weekly. Low pay compared to same position at other properties

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide consistency.Quit changing proptocals at the whim of upper management

Great business place to grow

Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe people, great culture for the company. Room benefits.

ConsBalanced work Hours, no uniform must buy own suites

good company

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

Prosgood compensation and management teams

Conshard to get advancement to higher positions

Great Company to work with but very dis-satisfied with no reply from Management for a Senior Management job

Vice President Hospitality Operations & Business Development (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsWith my over 10 years experience with Wyndham Group Hotels as a general manager in the past, I have enjoyed their hospitality service to Not Just their Guests but also to their Employees.

ConsIn-spite of my over 10 years of Management Service in Wyndham, it is very Difficult even to get a reply for a Job Interview with them. I don't understand why there is no reply for the loyalty?

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck my Resume with over 35 Years in The Hospitality Industry. I am ought to bring something high end to the Table?

Great people to work with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEnjoyed working with all the staff. Great work place culture. Energetic, high achievers executive committee. Results driven and service oriented management.

ConsLong hours, frequent six days work week.

Good place to work

ProsAll the employees are Friendly and Nice

Consyou have room to grow if it's a big hotel

Advice to Senior Managementwe should get pay better

Worked for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts? Contribute to the Community!