XAPT
www.xapt.com Budapest, Hungary 50 to 149 Employees

XAPT Reviews

XAPT – Budapest – “reception of XAPT”

Smart people, smart solutions - smart decision to work here

ProsI have been with XAPT for a little over a year and I can honestly say that I love it. The people are great and the benefits and compensation are the best I have seen. Coming from a very similar company its amazing to me how doing it right and with strong leadership can make all the difference in the world!

ConsStill growing so like any company experiencing rapid growth there are some challenges, but the leadership team is quick to learn from them and make sure we are better prepared going forward.

Greatest startup to work for!

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Budapest (Hungary)

ProsGreat onboarding training for newcomers: very detailed and professional knowledge about Microsoft Dynamics 2012. The team is fantastic, super smart and very helpful. The mostly young employees make the atmosphere fresh and cheerful. Wide range of career opportunities worldwide on almost all the continents as a consultant. As a consultant, I learn a lot day by day from my colleagues (other consultants and developers).

ConsThe company is growing pretty fast, which can be a bit chaotic, but this issue is handled professionally by the zealous management. Adaptive personality is a must if you want to work here. Project management can also be improved in the organization, because there are delays all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep an eye on young employees and help them find their way. Compensation can also get higher: in times of fierce competition for the talented work force, you can easily lose fine people, because of average salaries.

Worked for XAPT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at XAPT reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by XAPT employees.