XAPT

www.xapt.com

XAPT Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2014
XAPT – Budapest – “reception of XAPT”

Smart people, smart solutions - smart decision to work here

ProsI have been with XAPT for a little over a year and I can honestly say that I love it. The people are great and the benefits and compensation are the best I have seen. Coming from a very similar company its amazing to me how doing it right and with strong leadership can make all the difference in the world!

ConsStill growing so like any company experiencing rapid growth there are some challenges, but the leadership team is quick to learn from them and make sure we are better prepared going forward.

Everything is perfect besides the salary

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe traing is well constructed and the examination is correct
    Mostly friendly and young colleagues
    Awesome team bulidings provided by the company
    Great office environment

ConsLow salaries
    way too much overtime, hard to handle those tifgt deadlines. There is no way to finish your work with daily 8 hours long working.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more to the workers, otherwise those educated, experienced workers will chose to work somewhere else. Try to keep the workers.

Greatest startup to work for!

Consultant (Current Employee) Budapest (Hungary)

ProsGreat onboarding training for newcomers: very detailed and professional knowledge about Microsoft Dynamics 2012. The team is fantastic, super smart and very helpful. The mostly young employees make the atmosphere fresh and cheerful. Wide range of career opportunities worldwide on almost all the continents as a consultant. As a consultant, I learn a lot day by day from my colleagues (other consultants and developers).

ConsThe company is growing pretty fast, which can be a bit chaotic, but this issue is handled professionally by the zealous management. Adaptive personality is a must if you want to work here. Project management can also be improved in the organization, because there are delays all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep an eye on young employees and help them find their way. Compensation can also get higher: in times of fierce competition for the talented work force, you can easily lose fine people, because of average salaries.

Worked for XAPT? Contribute to the Community!