XAPT Reviews

Reset
3.5
CEO

1. Smart people, smart solutions - smart decision to work here

I have been working at XAPT full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with XAPT for a little over a year and I can honestly say that I love it. The people are great and the benefits and compensation are the best I have seen. Coming from a very similar company its amazing to me how doing it right and with strong leadership can make all the difference in the world!

Cons

Still growing so like any company experiencing rapid growth there are some challenges, but the leadership team is quick to learn from them and make sure we are better prepared going forward.

2. Great people, but lack of management

Former Employee - Junior Consultant in Budapest (Hungary)
    Former Employee - Junior Consultant in Budapest (Hungary)

I worked at XAPT full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great possibilities, amazing people and atmosphere. Even the management was down-to-earth, approachable and friendly.

Cons

no sufficient management, no center of leadership (maybe because they are so friendly, too friendly one would say). This area of business develops so rapidly, that even the professionals have hard time follow it, and it has an effect on the results.

Advice to Management

Better project management, selective development

3. Supportive Managers and friendly colleagues

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

I have been working at XAPT full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Well structured training for the new employees

Cons

Excited projects only if you are on-site. Hard to tell what you are are contribution to whole project and company success.

Advice to Management

Provide regular feedback to employee about his/her work.

5. Waste of time

Former Employee - Developer in Budapest (Hungary)
    Former Employee - Developer in Budapest (Hungary)

I worked at XAPT full-time

Pros

- Dynamic culture - If you are the chosen one, you can travel abroad a lot

Cons

- Unreasonable decisions - People wasn't handled as they should be - Way to young collegaues with no experience besides university - Being a professional doesn't matter, just being enthusiastic is enough

Advice to Management

Step back from your desks and try to imagine your private and professional sides from an external view. Respect your people, because they are your values. Try to plan for the future.

Everything is perfect besides the salary

I worked at XAPT part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The traing is well constructed and the examination is correct Mostly friendly and young colleagues Awesome team bulidings provided by the company Great office environment

Cons

Low salaries way too much overtime, hard to handle those tifgt deadlines. There is no way to finish your work with daily 8 hours long working.

Advice to Management

Pay more to the workers, otherwise those educated, experienced workers will chose to work somewhere else. Try to keep the workers.

XAPT could be better with professional management

Former Employee - Software Developer in Budapest (Hungary)
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Budapest (Hungary)

I worked at XAPT full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a senior developer I can say that one can find professional challenges in programming and learning MS ERP solutions at Xapt and that is all.

Cons

Brutal workload, lot of overtimes becuse of the underestimated deadlines and the lack of human resources in the developer team. Developers are overloaded, there is not enough communication from the management about the tasks and due dates. Priorities change hour by hour. Salaries are extremly low and there is no overtime compesation at all. You could be a good developer if you won't mind to sacrifice your private life for the company. Just push the button and start to debug.

Advice to Management

The management should listen to problems and requests of the workers. Experienced developers leave the company very often and the main crew based on junior developers mainly. Try to hire professional experts to leader positions instead of bringing dudes and pals being top managers. Working in a nice office is not everything.

Greatest startup to work for!

Current Employee - Consultant in Budapest (Hungary)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Budapest (Hungary)

I have been working at XAPT full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great onboarding training for newcomers: very detailed and professional knowledge about Microsoft Dynamics 2012. The team is fantastic, super smart and very helpful. The mostly young employees make the atmosphere fresh and cheerful. Wide range of career opportunities worldwide on almost all the continents as a consultant. As a consultant, I learn a lot day by day from my colleagues (other consultants and developers).

Cons

The company is growing pretty fast, which can be a bit chaotic, but this issue is handled professionally by the zealous management. Adaptive personality is a must if you want to work here. Project management can also be improved in the organization, because there are delays all the time.

Advice to Management

Keep an eye on young employees and help them find their way. Compensation can also get higher: in times of fierce competition for the talented work force, you can easily lose fine people, because of average salaries.

RSS Feed </> Embed