XL Dynamics

Updated January 24, 2015
Updated January 24, 2015
2.7

Pavan Agarwal

Pros
  • good salary only is the exciting thing & further this company is not that worth working (in 12 reviews)

• good environment, benefits and compensation (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Bad HR policies not at all employee friendly, they don't even care about your problems (in 11 reviews)

• senior management needs improvement and work culture is stressful (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

good

I worked at XL Dynamics

Pros

more responsibility at early stage

Cons

hierarchical structure can be improved

Horrific

I worked at XL Dynamics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

None. I was escorted to my desk the first day and sat in front of numerous monitors and was expected to train myself. We are not allowed to speak with other co workers.

Cons

I work in the United States. I can assure the employees complaining of bad management and unfair treatment to the employees is even worse here in the United States. Employees of the company and parent company are treated worse in the United States.

Opportunity to grow

Current Employee - Team Lead in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at XL Dynamics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company is a growing at very high rate. Those who want to build a good career should choose a growing company like XL DYNAMICS

Cons

Employees are assets of a organisation. Company should treat in such a way they should feel pleasure of working with

Please read the cons

NIce

I have been working at XL Dynamics

Pros

Nice company to work in at start

Cons

Stressful for lots of employees

Care for employees

Excellent compensation for stressful jobs

I worked at XL Dynamics

Pros

Salary best in the industry, Huge salary hikes, lucrative monthly incentive pattern, breakfast and evening snacks provided free of cost.

Cons

Heavy work timing, No job security, pay cuts

i am fresher

Current Employee - IT Support Engineer in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - IT Support Engineer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at XL Dynamics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

i like work for better perfomance

Cons

no coment about that beacause i dont know

take ro chance for who will work from heart

Pathetic!!

Former Employee - Fund Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Fund Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I worked at XL Dynamics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There is nothing good about this company.Fancy titles to allure employees and once you are in,you feel terribly stuck.The senior management is extremely unsympathetic and not at all motivating.Your good work or performance would hardly be acknowledged but your one small mistake can be treated as a great sin.If you stand being in this company for more than a year,you ought to have a lot of patience and determination in that case.Makes you work like robots and treats you like robots as well.

Cons

Pathetic work culture,unrealistic targets,quality of work given to employees is not at par with their capabilities.Every day after a month with this company was like hell.

Please start respecting your employees in order to avoid the current high attrition rate.

So far, so good.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at XL Dynamics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I am just a few months old to gauge the pros and cons of the company as of yet. But yeah, seems like if you work efficiently, you get recognition that easily as well.

Lots of negative aspects about this company have been posted already. But this is a HUGE company with way too many teams and further sub-teams. A lot of your satisfaction / dissatisfaction would depend upon which team you are put in and more importantly, how your team members are. But the positive thing is, after the completion of 6 months of your tenure in this company, you will be given opportunities to apply for other teams / departments, albeit it will come with other conditions applied.

My suggestion would be- The first ten days of training right after you join the company should NOT be taken casually at all since that decides which team you are put in. Needless to say, if you fare well in those 10 days, you are blessed with a better team. Not all the work that they have here is just "data entry based" like many reviewers have claimed it to be.

Cons

Extremely inconsiderate when it comes to granting leaves. Sometimes exceptions can be granted. Everyone knows that work is important. Everyone is a mature adult working here. If it's not of utmost importance, nobody would beg for a leave. I think it's safe to say, that we are not in school or college anymore so we have that much capability to understand our responsibilities as a working person and realize that the time has gone when we wouldn't go to school because it would rain or bunked tuitions because we got lazy.
    So, I would really appreciate if this company would bother to hear its employees reason to take a genuine leave before imposing the VARIOUS consequences it would incur.

This is not a place where you will find extremely warm people but if you are lucky, you might find yourself around a few good people who will always acknowledge you with a smile or a nice "hello" even if they don't know you.

This is also not a "cool" office where there's lots of scope to have fun, but if you are lucky enough to be in a team with a few good members who bother to voluntarily ask you if you need any help before leaving if you are still sitting at your workstation beyond time, you won't feel too bad.

I am nobody to tell how a company should be operated but I can only offer my humble advice.

As per Wikipedia, "Human resources is the set of individuals who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, or economy.".
    Hence, HRs are supposed to be the face of the company. NOT arrogant. They are the ones who are supposed to smile and make their employees feel good about the workplace. NOT be rude. That too for no reason.

Just make sure that, when you hire somebody for the post of an HR the next time, just remember to give them one advise after all their educational qualifications match with the company's requirements- SMILE. Greet your employees warmly.

Not a bad experience

Current Employee - Associate Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at XL Dynamics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Incentives. Additional incentives and incentives over incentives.

Cons

heavy work load. No work life balance. Though it is upto you, you have to work on Saturdays and sundays too(pays a lot for it)

Good place to work at

Current Employee - Pre Risk Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Pre Risk Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at XL Dynamics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lots to learn and understand
    good paymasters
    diverse job roles and job profiles
    fast and improved growth in the past two years

Cons

The work culture is similar to the US counterpart and is not applicable to the Indian scenario
    management strategy is flawed at encouraging staff to achieve productivity.

Increasing incentive pay to encourage employees to work on weekends is not a healthy option always.

XL Dynamics Photos