XL Dynamics

Updated February 19, 2015
Updated February 19, 2015
2.7

Pavan Agarwal

Pros
  • good salary only is the exciting thing & further this company is not that worth working (in 12 reviews)

• good environment, benefits and compensation (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Bad HR policies not at all employee friendly, they don't even care about your problems (in 11 reviews)

• senior management needs improvement and work culture is stressful (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

good

I worked at XL Dynamics

Pros

more responsibility at early stage

Cons

hierarchical structure can be improved

Horrific

I worked at XL Dynamics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

None. I was escorted to my desk the first day and sat in front of numerous monitors and was expected to train myself. We are not allowed to speak with other co workers.

Cons

I work in the United States. I can assure the employees complaining of bad management and unfair treatment to the employees is even worse here in the United States. Employees of the company and parent company are treated worse in the United States.

I worked at XL Dynamics

Pros

By above line I did not mean that I am going to criticizing the company. I wont do that because I had very good time working with XL Dynamics.
    During my Interview (in 2013), Mr. Rohit Agarwal told me that I would be asked to extend my shift, to work on weekends, and informed me about work pressure inside. When I joined, I found same, so I have no right to complain about work pressure, weekend working and extended shifts.

The problem with us (mostly jobless guys) is we agree on each and every employer condition before joining, and when we face these conditions, we complain (Why exactly?). My advise, Do not mis guide recruiter by telling that you are ready for night shifts, extended shifts, weekend working, if you are not because it would result in dis satisfaction only, and ultimately one more fellow abusing the company on Glassdoor.

During my span with the company, I never complaint about any of the above mentioned scenario, because I agreed to all those prior to joining. I had one issue, regarding which I spoke with Swati Mam. Yes, she had taken action on it.
    I know, not everyone would second me on this. I don care. I believe, If you work good, they will listen. I was un noticed best performer of my team (Pre Risk), when I had trouble, I gathered all the data of my performance as well as performances of others. I was right, she validated and took action. Employee Satisfied.

I got money, underwriting knowledge (valuable but not available anywhere), platform and recognition from the company. Follow your checklist, who knows, you too might find what I found.

Cons

Team Leaders do not know how to lead. Simply because they are team leads because they spent more time with the company.
    Negativity, Sr. Member talks negating to his fellow, then his fellow spreads negativity. Negativity all around.
    Not recommended for long term

Swati mam, I still am sorry that I have left the company. When I got an opportunity, every single team member, team lead and even few AMs asked me to grab that opportunity. I was not sure of resigning, but could not control my human mind influenced by all others. My advise to you is, clear all the negativity around you, if you can.
    I also feel that the company is not good for long run. For young, energetic, and persons with no responsibilities, XLD is heaven, but solely on the basis of this job, one can not plan his life further. So, instead of throwing money, increasing work pressure, hire more Associates, if more does not suffice, hire many more. This will create a little work life balance.
    Lastly, do not just promote a guy just because he has spent more time with the company then others, apply some criteria, this will help the company in long run.

I said all above because I felt that that would help. Rest, you know better how to run XLD....

Expectation: employee = most efficient machine

I have been working at XL Dynamics

Pros

1) make employee very efficient and productive
    2) target oriented
    3) Mkaes one quality oriented focusing on quantity

Cons

1) Treat employees like machines

Good

Current Employee - Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at XL Dynamics part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very good pace to start your career . you can make real progress if you are not shy of hard work.

Cons

Very strict in granting leaves and holidays.you may have to work on weekends sometimes.work pressure is high like most places.

Peace out,,,.

Awesome to work here.

I have been working at XL Dynamics full-time

Pros

You can learn what you want. No restrictions on learning and increasing your review area

Cons

If you don't love challenges then it is not your cup of tea.

Be simple.

Little stressed but future is bright

Current Employee - Associate Financial Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at XL Dynamics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company providing services to SWMC which is sister company hence unlike other KPO this has strong business growth and future. I would suggest choosing this company is good for long term

When the talk come about pay nobody can stand in front of XL DYNAMICS

Cons

Stress, expectations are very high hence most of the employees had to stay back beyond Normal working hours

We are growing hence hire more people
    Do not force the current employees more

Aggresive Growth

Current Employee - Associate Financial Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at XL Dynamics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company provides an opportunity to grow your career in professional life.
    The training and regular work makes the employee expert in the filed he/she is being placed.

Business is growing in two digit rate hence the opportunity to grow in professional life is very easy and also very faster rate

Cons

Training period should at least 3 Months

Please look into hiring more and more employees to meet the Business requirements

NIce

I have been working at XL Dynamics

Pros

Nice company to work in at start

Cons

Stressful for lots of employees

Care for employees

Do not work in XL Dynamics

Former Employee - Associate Financial Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Associate Financial Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I worked at XL Dynamics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

easy interview and selection process.I am not seeing any pros with this company. Wiser people should not go to this company. Do not west your time even for interview. During interview they talk very big things but in actual it is a big ZERO...

Cons

Very bad working environment , low salary , long working hours (min 11 hrs), very bad middle and senior management. They want you to work as if you are a robot and not human. Very very bad HR practices are followed.

have a little humanity. You dont hire robots.

XL Dynamics Photos