Xact TeleSolutions

Xact TeleSolutions Reviews

3.5

Lynn Fick
1 Rating

Xact is great to work for

Current Employee - Customer Service in Franklin, TN
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Xact TeleSolutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Management that listens and tries to encourage personal growth, paid training and opportunity to get increases

Cons

Not being able to see coworkers is an adjustment, working from home can sometimes be lonley.

Find ways to promote more community for at home workers

so so

Current Employee - Customer Service in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Xact TeleSolutions part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The job stability was adequate

Cons

Agents have too many clients at the time.

Stop giving employees so many clients without adjusting the pay

Work Load High, Pay is Low

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Xact TeleSolutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Work from the privacy of your Home, no travel, no gas, variety of accounts, gain experience in many fields; dispatcher-tech support-messaging-sales-education

Cons

No incentives for long term employment with this company. Unstable wages based on a new tier system in place that is on a slidable scale-If You can Juggle 200+ accounts at any given time. Desired scheduled hrs are not guaranteed, & You never know what they are, because they are posted on a Thursday, If you are scheduled Sunday, that is a 2 day notice, Impossible to plan a life or attend to your family.

Get back to Quality and not Quantity so the clients will be retained, and Pay your long standing loyal agents better, They were around when you first launched and went through the growing pains with you. Why ask us what hours & days we can work and turn around and schedule us on days we can't?

Bad experience

Current Employee - Agent in Franklin, TN
    Current Employee - Agent in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Xact TeleSolutions

Pros

Schedule is good. You get to tell them what your availability is and they schedule around that. You get to work from home.

Cons

People are promoted based on who the manager likes, not who is most qualified. No praise for job well done. Managers are rude and unprofessional. Training does not prepare you. Trainers don't know what they are doing. Upper management has no idea what agents do. Hours get cut a lot. Paychecks are sometimes mailed and sometimes direct deposited. Evaluations are emailed to you. No one goes over it with you so you don't get a chance to discuss the scores you don't agree with

Listen to your agents.
    Give constructive feedback and be professional when doing so.
    Get good trainers.
    Give raises.
    Praise your agents when they go a good job.
    Make sure evaluations are fair and discuss them with your employees.

A Technologically Evolved Employer

I have been working at Xact TeleSolutions full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

XACT has been a part of my life for more than 10 years now. They have been like a family to me, caring about my life and my world both in and out of work.

The customers we answer for can at times be hard to work with, and outbound dialing is never on the top of anyone's list, but XACT does do a good job of providing the materials necessary to help customers, or escalate if we can't.

They train us on new accounts on a fairly regular schedule, but it has definitely helped ensure that I have a fuller schedule because I can take more calls. I've worked at other call centers in the past, and while I had less accounts, I made less money while working longer because it was paid 'per minute' instead of hourly. So I can understand with that difference the reason to want to keep agents on the phones busy.

They also have recently been explaining a new pay system they will be instituting that will let agents get an increase every 3 months. I have been with company's in the past that raises were given at most yearly, so the concept that I can increase my pay every couple months is exciting. The pay is based on the number of hours you have trained for, which means the more accounts an agent can handle, and if they request to become a trainer, the more I can get paid (which is OK by me!). I have heard a few people will be losing pay because of this, but the majority (like 9 out of 10) people I've talked to are all looking at an increase.

The trainers and managers are all very nice, and pretty easy to talk to even though we aren't in an office together. I've gone to various people while employed here because I needed to discuss a work issue, or even just needed to talk to someone in general and I've never been turned away and told they won't talk to me. Sometimes it's not right away, but I can understand that as we all have jobs to do.

Cons

There really have not been many cons working here.

While XACT does require the same punctuality and behavior as any job whether at home or at an office I don't believe that's a 'con' since that's work ethic any employee should demonstrate.

I think the only 'real' cons working at XACT that I have ever found are that you do tend to miss actual interaction with people, and telling friends/family that working from home doesn't mean you're relaxing on the porch LOL.

I would say to continue listening to agents, since I know at least one of my ideas was actually introduced to the company. There are a lot of great minds working here, and you never know what someone may think up!

Thank you XACT!

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent

I have been working at Xact TeleSolutions full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

XACT has always been there for me, giving me time off when I lost my grandmother and in other times of difficulty in my life. This is a company that cares about its employees and works with everybody to provide a schedule that doesn't conflict with our lives.

Cons

The call volume can get crazy and the accounts are very challenging at times.

Continue building and evolving!!

A fresh air in employment

I have been working at Xact TeleSolutions full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

This company is a breath of fresh air. The company is well run and ideas are thoroughly considered. The company has evolved in my many years in working for the company and has offered advancement opportunities to me that other companies would not have readily considered. Like many companies, it has risen and conquered its challenges.

Cons

Sometimes the ways of the past interfere with the path of the future -- think forward and always be open to new ideas and new opportunities.

Continue to make the company the best it can be for all involved.