Xamarin

xamarin.com

Xamarin Reviews

Updated Jun 13, 2014
Xamarin – Boston – “The lovely view from the Xamarin Boston office…”

Xamarin – Boston – “The lovely view from the Xamarin Boston office…”

Nat Friedman

Dream employment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsA high growth, fast paced and exciting place. Xamarin takes extra effort to ensure employees are happy and it really makes coming to work everyday amazing. The platform is incredible and it's a pleasure working among bright people. I learn something new everyday.

ConsIf you're unwilling to work extra hours to get the job done, you will find yourself doing so here!

High energy company full of employees excited to be working and want to create an amazing product.

Customer Success Engineer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsVery friendly team, excellent benefits, really booming technology. It is honestly a dream for someone willing to take a risk on new technology. The management is really open and interactive with the team.

ConsSan Francisco is expensive. There is inherent risk in working for a start up. Definitely not for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay open and honest with your employees. You are creating something special here.

Worked for Xamarin? Contribute to the Community!