Xavient Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.2
Rajeev Tandon

Pros
  • Good compensation; various technologies to work on (in 5 reviews)

• Learning opportunities and some of the leading clients in the North American telecom market (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Why:- because I don't want to work with such a company in which career growth is limited to certain people (in 3 reviews)

• Poor management, Less Projects, Less/no training on new technologies (in 3 reviews)

Client Partner

Current Employee - Client Partner in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Client Partner in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Xavient full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with this company a year and a half now and can say that it's been a pleasure. Those who work hard to bring value to the company are rewarded, and likewise, those who decrease the value of the company are removed. Upper management is easily accessible, this company has actually built its own ESN platform, Hallwaze, in order to give each of its employees a voice. Benefits are great; they match up to 5% salary contribution to 401k. Help is always there if you reach out for it. The majority of the people I work with are almost always happy and helpful.

Cons

Being in a business role, it would be nice to hear more stories about how our company has helped our other customers, sometimes there seems to be a bit of a secretive culture which is weird.

Advice to Management

We receive annual New Year's letters, which reflect talk about the company's accomplishments over the past year. It would be nice to receive this information on a quarterly basis, and would also help me do my job. Thanks!

2. Best company to Start with...!

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Xavient

Pros

Its been almost 6 years now that i have been associated with Xavient & its more of like a family now. I had started my career with Xavient & got to learn so many things here & worked on many projects. Got Exposure on so many Technologies. Work Environment is very friendly & co operative. Appreciations & Rewards are always there at every point for the Employees. Pay & Perks along with annual appraisals are also very good. Extra Activities,games & Team parties are there after every quarter. Onsite Opportunities are there for Employee Exposure & Career growth. Employee can always look up to higher management in case of any issue/concern.Easily accessible. So all in all a good company to work with.Because Work Satisfaction is must now a days. & i am very much happy & satisfied with this company.

Cons

- Certification Reimbursement should be there so that Employees get motivated for more & more Certifications. - Some trainings should be given to the employees by Expertise from the Outside world ( from Outside Trainers)

Advice to Management

- Infrastructure.of the company can be little more impressive. - Performance bonus for the employees can also be included in company policies to keep their enthusiasm & motivation level high.

Xavient- Story of favoritism

I have been working at Xavient

Pros

PROS- Apart from compensation and annual appraisal, I didn't find a single good reason about xavient because niether i belong to their community nor i am a relative of senior management. In Short- COMPANY is DIVIDED into 2 parts- Relatives & Resources; All the privileges in the company are for relatives not for resources. Even this thing you can see in a glass door rating also, all 1 &2 Star rating about the company are given by resources while all 4 and 5 stars are given by relatives.

Cons

All managers have one or two relatives in their team who doesn't do any work at all their work will automatically divided between RESOURCES. - It doesn't matter how good work you will do but RELATIVES will get better appraisal and promotion. -Onsite opportunities are birth right of RELATIVES in Xavient.

Advice to Management

Why don't you guys enter in the academics also - Xavient public school with 3 branches in kashmir, UP and Bihar - Xavient institute of Technology (For B.tech in testing engineering and support engineering) This thing will definitely benefit your cause. You will give admission only to your relatives and your community people. From school they will directly get admission in College from college to company and from here retirement. You don't need to hire any people outside your community. it will be a great favor on a people like us, their career won't be ruined like you are ruining our career.

Xavient Response

Jun 14, 2015 – Director-HR

Your feedback is much appreciated. While no organization is perfect, you as a Xavient family member, would bear witness to the fact that we take great pride in our people centric culture and ... More

5. Sr Quality Analyst

Current Employee - Senior Quality Analyst in Meridian, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Quality Analyst in Meridian, CO

I have been working at Xavient full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I am working for this company for a very long time and never had any issues. - Healthy Work Environment. - Good Salary - Medical benefits are great - 401-K match up to 5% of the annual salary package - Everyone treats each other like a family - A lot of new opportunities

Cons

No training is provided to the employees. If someone is planning to attend a training or plan to give a certification then one need to pay for that from his pocket.

Advice to Management

Resources should be provided opportunities to learn new technologies and company should provide training and should cover certification cost. This will create a learning environment for everyone.

the company as a whole

I have been working at Xavient

Pros

there awful nothing good with them at all

Cons

worst contract company I've ever worked with couldn't and still can't get anything right. Hate working with the idiots. Run if they contract you

Advice to Management

don't hire them

Leadership failure

I worked at Xavient full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Wonderful team, talented resources. Gives you lot of freedom to be creative in your work. Company is good for freshers.

Cons

No leadership, No vision/direction and to make things worst, lot of internal politics, and last no work/life balance.

8. Good company to join with Some experience

Current Employee - Senior Applications Developer in Ashburn, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Applications Developer in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at Xavient full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Easy access to management. Good benefits.

Cons

Leadership needs much improvement. Lack of regular feedback from employees.

Advice to Management

Take regular feedback from down to up.

No WOrk Environment, No Job security,No Credit for Working.

I have been working at Xavient full-time

Pros

The Only Pro is that it wgives you plenty of Leaves

Cons

No WOrk Environment, No Job security,No Credit for Working. You will have the Leaves but mnanager wont let u take them, you'll work day n night but no credit for that, worst crowd.

Xavient Response

Aug 26, 2014 – President

If you are an existing Xavient family member, you would know that you it's a flat organization and every one is encouraged to share ideas and feedback. Feel free to reach out to the President of the ... More

Lacks the culture of a big MNC

I worked at Xavient

Pros

Has very good telecom clients

Cons

Lacks the culture of a big MNC

stagnant company, motivation by platitudes and inspirational quotes about moving mountains etc.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Xavient full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work for customers, solid quality

Cons

management is rich and happy, their work is more like a hobby

Advice to Management

listen to employees, step away from the caste system of merit hiring Vikram Bhalchandra was a big step back, he is not used to having to deal with the hard work of growing a business

RSS Feed </> Embed