Xavient

Updated December 20, 2014
2.4

Rajeev Tandon

Leadership failure

I worked at Xavient full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Wonderful team, talented resources. Gives you lot of freedom to be creative in your work. Company is good for freshers.

Cons

No leadership, No vision/direction and to make things worst, lot of internal politics, and last no work/life balance.

Has Potential but companies development roadmap is not clear

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Xavient

Pros

Work hour flexibility. Fair HR Policies.

Cons

Hiring process not good. Appraisal process is not transparent and fair. Bad monitoring by upper management.

So far,so good

Current Employee - SQL Database Administrator in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - SQL Database Administrator in Noida (India)

I have been working at Xavient full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good projects..Nice exposure..Helpful Team members..Positive and relaxed environme

Cons

Too early to comment on the shortcomings of the company.

No Career of deserving people

I have been working at Xavient full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No Career of deserving people

Cons

I am presently working at this company but going to resign very soon and not only me 3-4 people will also resign.
    Why:- because I don't want to work with such a company in which career growth is limited to certain people.
    In my whole career I can see only in this company(ET), person with no communication, no Technical knowledge , Always get the credit of others Work, even not able to stand in front of client can get GROWTH

Management of this company is puppet of one person who is actually good for nothing.

Fine place to work

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Noida (India)

I have been working at Xavient full-time (more than an year)

Pros

good appraisals
    Nice work environment
    free breakfast and night meals and all meals on weekend

Cons

stay long hours in office and no on site(depend on project)

cabs should be available to all

Good for Experienced professional

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Noida (India)

I worked at Xavient full-time (more than an year)

Pros

good place to work if you a experienced professional , they will give you a good hike and also flexible work culture,flexible timing, good appraisal if you are working on a billable project.you can live your life peacefully there.

Cons

If you are joining as a fresher and you get chance to work on a billable project soon after completing you training period ,you will get good growth but unfortunately if you don't like i got to work in an internal project so there was no revenue generation for the company , i didn't get enough growth. it doesn't matter how hard you work , billable person will always get better growth than you And all the billable person get nearly same growth (performance doesn't really matters)

Good Projects, Bad Management

Former Employee - Senior Software Test Engineer- SAP in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Test Engineer- SAP in Noida (India)

I worked at Xavient full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good & Latest Technologies worked including Oracle, ERP-SAP, MS, Java etc

Cons

Bad Management & favoritism among associates

Open to suggestions from all employees

A decent work environment, nice people but growth opportunities are very limited and the HR policies are not the best.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Noida (India)

I have been working at Xavient full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good compensation; various technologies to work on. A relaxed work environment with friendly people to work with.

Cons

Limited growth opportunities; limited clientele, not many verticals, doesn't encourage/invest (in) employee learning; very limited employee training on new technologies. You only AGE here and don't really GROW !!

It seems that the leadership doesn't have clear goals. They need to invest more in developing a talent pool which seems to be scarce at Xavient

Worst in work environment and policies.

Former Employee - Senior Software Analyst in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Analyst in Noida (India)

I worked at Xavient full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I haven't found any best reason to work out with this company, still I spend almost 6 years in it at Noida location. But after moving out from there I found that all my that time got wasted and haven't got anything to learn other than cheap Politics (POLY(Many)+TICS(Man eating creatures) ). This organization avails a great exposure to those who have gud BUTTERING SKILLS rather than TECHNICAL SKILLS. If you are gud in buttering than you will be at the top else stands no where.

Only one positive thing is there about salary.. Salary is good and you will get appraised every year for sure even in recession period..

Cons

Worst work environment. Management never stick to there words or policies.
    None of the policy is of use for employee, all modified as per managements need eg. CompOff, Leave policy, Medical Reimbursement, LTA Reimbursement, Designation modified as per management want (ATL I haven't heard in my all 12 years exp. with all reputed organizations if there is any Assistant Team Lead designation). 4 guys team being handled by 2 Team leads.
    Single community based organization, have seen most of them don't even have good communication skill, dressing sense, knowledge of corporate culture or technical skills, but still they are with same organization from 10-11 years.

Need to update policies as per employees benefits, provide shift allowances, should provide work from home flexibility in critical situations, should consider employee reviews for there Team leads or manager (as it is not being considered ever still all of them updates in KRA), try to avail certification coupons to employees to enhance there skills and career.. many more are there but as per my understanding about Xavient none of these will be considered as they never did when I was associated there.
    Please try to get rid of single community based organization tag from market.:(

Worst Exp.

I worked at Xavient

Pros

No growth of Capable People , 3 Months Notice period, No Credit of work, Worst Appraisal, Good for freshers, Management not able to differentiate between Capable and non capable Emp.

Cons

Worked here for more than 4 years, Totally Mental torture.
    Seen here- team of senior developer can be lead by designer, who is not even capable in his field(Designing), No client communication, Zero Technical Knowledge, Always get credit of others . I can bet he can't even get a salary of rs 10000/- outside of xavient

Open Eyes for God sake and see the actual working People not the useless teamleads

Xavient Photos