Xerox Reviews

2.4
1,738 Reviews

Xerox Chairman and CEO Ursula M. Burns
Ursula M. Burns

Pros
  • Friendly working environment and work life balance should be the top most pros (in 98 reviews)

• Work from home; hoping for change now that they got rid of previous ACS-INC CEO (in 54 reviews)

Cons
  • No raises for over 5 years, I TRULY CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY I STILL WORK HERE (in 100 reviews)

• Senior Management needs some improvement (especially in Services) (in 64 reviews)

More Highlights

VERY VERY NICE COMPANY

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

NICE AND FRENDLLEY MANAGER.NO PRESUR.COMPANY STAFF IS VERY NICE.

Cons

you have to carefull to post the transcation.speed and no mistake.compensation very good and you have more exp
    then they give cross traning.

EVERYTHING VERY GOOD.

Customer service for Sprint

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at Xerox full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training was good but that's it

Cons

Management, people, nasty work environment, broken equipment, pad pay

Get new management

Xerox Help Desk

Former Employee - Service Desk Specialist  in  Cranberry Township, PA
    Former Employee - Service Desk Specialist in Cranberry Township, PA

I worked at Xerox as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Pros are excellent management and professionalism. I thoroughly enjoyed working here. Managers were helpful and dedicated to their employee's success. Excellent leaders in the way they served those under them.

Cons

This for me was a contract position from the start. I would rather have been a full time employee.

No real advice. Managers that are dedicated to the success of their employees are the ones you want to work for. It is difficult for me to comment on compensation and benefits and career opportunities as I was a contract employee for only 11 months. If I could have worked here as a full time employee, I would have.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tigard, OR
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tigard, OR

I have been working at Xerox full-time for less than a year

Pros

They Have a great training system in place with lots of help to become successful in my job

Cons

you may work a late shift

Moving in the right direction

I have been working at Xerox full-time for less than a year

Pros

Building a strong services franchise globally. Have some great businesses and some that need further nurturing yo maintain competitiveness. Strong pay for successful sales talent.

Cons

Decentralized model makes it harder to leverage capabilities inside the firm. Moving to build a more robust global best practices model in key areas across the services business.

I'm thankful for my job

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are willing to work hard then you will go far. Promoting, if you've got the dedication. Lots of overtime available. More than minimum wage. Decent dental and vision, as well as other benefits. Paid holidays!!! Fun environment, peers and customers.

Cons

Attendance and scheduling are very strict and non-flexible. Medical benefits are sub par. Mandatory overtime. Mandatory work on holidays that are scheduled.

And just as a heads up the training is nothing like the call center floor however it does teach good resource utilization and navigational skills as well as communication techniques.

A fun work environment is great but I appreciate a professional workplace more.

Awesome experience for life changes.

Former Employee - Senior Engineer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Benefits were very good to great, attention to all aspects of business were fundamental,

Cons

not enough employees and always budget restraints leadership was good most of the time and advancement was always open

goood

I have been working at Xerox

Pros

good place to work for

Cons

could train us better but its ok

Wow, What a ride!

Former Employee - Field Engineer  in  Webster, NY
    Former Employee - Field Engineer in Webster, NY

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

After having worked for Xerox Corporation for 25 I truly loved the three Jobs I had. My Co workers and management always care about each customer and their issues and work to resolve each issue. for the last 14 years as a Field Engineer, I worked daily Hotline resolving Technical and Customer issues and really felt I was making a difference. As well as hotline I was responsible to performed Escalations through out North America to resolve tougher issues which required On Site diagnoses. Management allowed the freedom to formulate the right solution and take those action to get the Customer up and running. Xerox provided me the opportunity to return to RIT and to make a difference in the Xerox Community to assure diversity was achieved for all Employees.

Cons

For the last year I was Managed remotely by a Manager whom I saw once a year and my 50 to 60 hour work weeks were not Value Add.

In the last few years it seemed Lay off and out-sourcing of very talented Employees became a fact of life and those left behind to perform the work of four to meet the Customer Requirements. I pry the Xerox will not IRIF, VRIF & Benchmark itself to follow KODAK's path.

Long Term Relationship with Employees

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Stellar Human Resources area and excellent Information Technology area.

Cons

The new senior executives could not yet keep improving the Human Resources aspects, but eventually they will.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!