Xiverti Reviews

CEO

Definitely Stay Away From These Guys

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer (Contract) in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer (Contract) in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Xiverti (Less than a year)

Pros

You might get paid for a fraction of your work.

Cons

I got hooked up with these guys because they were a preferred vendor for a client that I wanted to work with. We had a B2B arrangement where the client would pay them and then they would pay me (apparently only in theory). I worked for the client for three months where they paid this company within 7 days of the invoice they submitted (substantiated the accounting department who showed me the payments that were made) . Xiverti would constantly tell me that the client was 30 days late on payments or they had not been paid at all for my services while pocketing all the money that was coming to them. After chasing them for over two years and being told time and time again that someone within the company was sick or in the hospital or some other excuse, I am considering legal action for the remaining amount. With all the chasing of these guys I only was paid for roughly 1/4 of the amount that I should have been. That being said, if you want to get paid for a fraction of what you are supposed to or not at all, then by all means go work with these guys. If you actually want to get paid for what you do, then keep moving and find someplace else. (would have given them no stars if it was possible)

Unethical Management

Current Employee - Business Consultant
    Current Employee - Business Consultant

I have been working at Xiverti full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice office furniture.

Cons

The company always paid late consistently when it came to payroll, it was always late. The owner uses profanity in the office on a daily basis. The is no infrastructure in place to operate as an IT Staffing Company or even an IT Solutions provider.

Advice to Management

Close your doors. Learn proper office etiquette and professionalism or just close your doors.

Bottom of the barrel...

Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in New York, NY

I worked at Xiverti

Pros

generous consulting rate... that's it.

Cons

consistently late and/or partial pay periods. unethical business practices. threatening

Advice to Management

after my first three months, xiverti began the next several months with late and/or partial pay. I had direct deposit setup up, but they would arbitrarily decide to mail me live checks, which would take anywhere from 7-10 business days to get from GA to NY. It wasn't until I reported them to ZeroChaos, that magically my pay started arriving on time, in full as direct deposits. management on one occasion sent an irate and unprofessional email to me literally 10 mins after his scheduled conference call that he had already rescheduled 3 times prior due to scheduling conflicts on his end. He missed several emails I sent days prior and day of requesting to reschedule, that I would be unable to attend due to prior customer commitments. several qualified, submitted and approved business expenses went without reimbursement. threatened to terminate my contract if I didn't get additional xiverti employees interviews/in with IBM (NYC) threatened legal action after giving my two weeks notice. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this place. If it weren't for the attractive rate, I would've left a long time ago. pack it up xiverti... you clearly don't understand what business culture is.

This owners of Xiverti Employment agency are criminals and should be in jail.

Former Contractor - Systems Administrator in Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Systems Administrator in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Xiverti as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

None, this company should loos their license to operate an employment agency

Cons

Xiverti, cheated me out of money, and I had to take legal action to get most of my salary from them. They are unethical and very unprofessional. Xiverti also has their lawyer send me threating letters, when they owed me my salary, I need my money to pay my bills and survive and they did not care to pay me on time. It took me more than six months to get my money that I worked hard to earn. Xiverti also reduced my pay and blamed their other partner agencies No Chaos and IBM. IBM should not stain their reputation by partnering with Xiverti. I will also report Xiverti to the IRS for tax fraud.

Advice to Management

Go out of business, because you have no ethics and should be deported from America for being criminals.

Poor management

Former Employee - Office Administrator in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Office Administrator in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Xiverti full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Location is convenient if you live in Roswell or Alpharetta, comfortable office environment, building is bright and friendly, small staff where everyone knows everyone

Cons

Management style of owner, COO and president is horrible, talking down to employees and treating them with disrespect. Salary is below-average for job titles. Lack of clear vision. Dishonest to employees and clients. Questionable business practices with vendors and business partners.

7. Unethical crooks.

Former Contractor - Consultant
    Former Contractor - Consultant

I worked at Xiverti as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to this operation.

Cons

You are lucky if they pay you. They make you wait a month to get your pay and then they don't pay you on time, if at all. If you complain, the thin skinned owner takes it personally and retaliates.

Advice to Management

Do the world a favor and shut down your business. You are the most unethical, thin skinned, self important jerks on the planet. You don't belong in business.

The worst company I have ever worked for in my entire professional career

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I worked at Xiverti (Less than a year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to working at this establishment unless you like unprofessionalism, inappropriate behavior and offensive language by the owner.

Cons

100% turnover rate, no one lasts there more than a few weeks, unable to pay the vendors and employees in a timely and consistent manner. Unsolicited rude gestures and comments. Unsafe and threatening environment.

Advice to Management

Treat the employees with respect, define processes and have structure. Sustain from inappropriate behavior and yelling at the employees with threats. Stop lying to the employees about how wonderful the company is - it's a horrible environment.

RSS Feed </> Embed