Xomox

Xomox Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tom Pozda

Worse company I ever worked for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPay is ok, That is how they get you suckered in.

ConsI was promised training....It in non-existant. I worked for myself and my back up for over 8 months. They bring in a lazy temp to help file and things, he couldnt even file in alphabeticle order (he is still there even after repeatedly telling different managers that he was sleeping at his desk). The site leader changed 4 times in 5 years. They expect you to do inventory for a weekend for free. They will not pay overtime and expect you to work 12 or more hours a day.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany people have joked about putting anti anxiety medicine in the machines up front. 3 people had panic attacks in one year. Hire more people dont just fire people because they are gay. Have some respect for people and what they bring to the table. Just because you went to Xavier doesnt mean your brillian.

OK but not really a good or healthy place to work - but u will learn a LOT, quickly!

Business/IT (Current Employee) Blue Ash, OH

ProsSolid talent pool, excluding direct reports

Pretty good Global team (but that's not saying local)

Good Benefits (used to better)

Solid pay depending on department

Tuition reimbursement package

ConsWork-life balance not important

It's almost expected that Crane be your only career/life focus

No Acknowledgement of work and time dedicated

No proper separation of duty

Employees left in dark when management makes major decisions; or really any decisions, that they generally know nothing, or no too much about... not enough to make the decision anyway; and whatever they present they take from their team, present it as their own; especially if they like it and they get credit, while you just sit there and do ALL the work

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease handle the work-life balance issue and make it more of a team. If the entire site does not like on person; literally 9/10 that YOU ask, then it should at least be brought to question.

Employees who are salaried are expected to work 50-60 hrs a week which ends up being 70 hours a week with NO acknowledgment of extra work, going above and beyond, etc.

NOW If you play the crane game and do your 8-5 and blame why your projects are not done on the people below you or on your team; then i guess its okay.

Upper management and VP level support first and second level management no matter what.

Do not trust anyone, especially HR or your direct report, in most cases... there are some happy people there, but they have been there since the 'great xomox day's and learned how to play the crane game, which takes years to learn how to play right.

Xomox

Operations Manager (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsClose to Downtown Cincinnati ohio

ConsPoor leadership, management, do not trust HR or site leaders

Advice to Senior Managementchange

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

"Software Developer" = Help Desk

Software Developer (Former Employee) Blue Ash, OH

ProsIf you negotiate right, you can get a good amount of vacation. Location is good, in the heart of blue ash. Building is... interesting at least. Cafeteria availible.

ConsAt least on the IT side, management is some of the worst I have ever seen. I was hired as a sr developer and my daily responsibilities were much more akin to helpdesk, which is a waste on several levels. Managment has the biggest ego you have ever seen, the people who do well are the wons who are good at playing the "blame game" rather than actually getting anything done.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't bother with having developers on staff, there isn't enough work. Just outsource when you need dev work done. Staff up the helpdesk.

Worked for Xomox? Contribute to the Community!