Xora

Updated Jul 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Anne Bonaparte

It was a learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDecent management. Decent training. Decent benefits. Pretty average gig overall with limited growth. Room to move vertically or laterally (career-wise) from within.

ConsNearly impossible to hit your quota. Channel conflicts are everywhere. Not a very fun atmosphere. Leadership is average at best. Weird office dynamic. Perks are sub-par and fail to motivate from within. People seem to be lazy there. The culture is not exciting.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower your employees by giving them incentive. Improve perks of the job while working there, and the values of the company.

Best sales opportunity I ever had.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsCulture is outstanding. The work is extremely satisfying and changes everyday.

ConsNew management team is brilliant but, in my opinion, they need to be more honest with the direction of the company and give solid reasons for decisions that affect the individual.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more honest. Top performers should not be laid off without a clear reason.

Clueless leadership

Sales Engineer (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsNice digs. Nice digs. and that's about LGBT it

Consclueless leadership. Company hasn't grown in 3 years. Management team is referred to as 'lightweight' by their wireless carrier partners. No innovation in product management in 2 years with the new arrogant CTA

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice. Advice to board (if they care). Fire the entire management team and get a new CEO who can hire A players.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

New management tried to improve the company with mixed results.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsOpen communication; new infusion of talent in Sales and Marketing. The CEO is talented, but took over a company that had lost it's edge.

ConsDidn't understand the service providers. Stretched too thin on the product and service side.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe careful when visiting accounts that are managed by our partners/service providers. Being 'right' isn't worth it if it causes a huge loss of sales momentum.

Upward trend

Senior Engineer (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsBeing recongnised as #1. Have been winning awards from customers.

ConsNothing to mention as cons.

Great Product

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsThe company has become better with new management. Good product. The company is showing good results.

ConsWill have to work extra hours some days to meet deadline.

Sad state of affairs!

(Current Employee)

ProsGood team and hard working employees. Everyone is trying their best to make a difference but suffering with low morale.

CEO and VP of Marketing are trying hard to make a difference .

ConsSadly the rest of the execs are playing politics and finger pointing each other every chance they get. Company cannot succeed if management does not work well with each other.

We've lost and losing good people in India because the Indian leadership treats people with disrespect and has the "my way or the highway" attitude. Its really bad.

MN office feels neglected by the management.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop blaming others and stop making excuses. Put your ego aside and don't act like you know everything. Humility goes a long way. Own up and take responsibility of your mistakes. Show some real leadership.

Not a great company but have a good product

ProsThe company has a good product and it's operating in a very innovative space. The product is very easy to explain and sell and people see the value right away.

ConsThe company has been around for long time and it has not grown much. There does not seem to be a good exit for the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo something different, old tricks are not working.

Non-supportive

Regional Account Manager (Current Employee)

Prosnew management making positive changes

Consone part of leadership is very poor. Lack of ability to communicate effectively toward achieving goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementInsert competent team management who possess team leadership qualities.

was a mistake for me

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

Prosmobility market is hot and Xora has a good position it leveraging this market

Consweak sr sales management
    ego's run the place
    cheap, ha my laptop was so old that it doesnt even run Explore without crashing

Advice to Senior Managementhope the new CEO can fix this mess

Worked for Xora? Contribute to the Community!