YKK AP America

Not yet rated.

Yoshihiro Yamamoto

Software Developer

Software Developer (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThis company was very close to home, and every one of my Co-workers were very easy to get along with.

ConsWhen I was brought in temp to hire there was no one to really explain the software systems, so it was truly sink or swim.

Upper management seemed to shy away from updating older systems.

You can believe a word out of upper management mouth about job security. This was the first place I have ever worked were bonuses where given to employees then close to half of the staff was let go due to funding.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your staff and live by your word

The Threshold of Chaos

Project Manager (Former Employee)

ProsInnovative product., talented people and good benefits.

ConsLong hours, unrealistic workload with the tools and resources provided. Materials and Order management system using technology from the 1980's. Senior and middle management suffers from a case of "the emperor's new clothes" syndrome- internally the company operates just above the threshold of total chaos / collapse and individuals in management only care to protect themselves rather than make the changes that would improve workflow and efficiency resuting in exponentially increased revenue.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the changes that would improve workflow and efficiency resuting in increased revenue.

Worked for YKK AP America? Contribute to the Community!