Yale Enforcement Services

Updated August 7, 2014
Updated August 7, 2014

2.6

CEO

I really liked working for Yale Enforcement.

I worked at Yale Enforcement Services as a contractor

Pros

The best reason for working at Yale Enforcement Services is the overtime!

Cons

The challenges of working at Yale Enforcement Services is dealing with the combative patients.

My advice to management is to make sure that the more experienced officers take the time to REALLY TRAIN the new officers on the procedures on how to deal with extreme situations. Also how to talk to people with respect!

Run Away!!

I have been working at Yale Enforcement Services

Pros

The uniforms are pretty cool and most of the job site employees are pretty cool as well.

Cons

VERY High turnover rate, will hire just about anybody who applies just to fill a spot. Something always wrong with your Paycheck. You be paid very little with very little pay.

A great learning experiences

Current Employee - Security/Law Enforcement  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Security/Law Enforcement in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Yale Enforcement Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The work place has a good people to work with

Cons

The manger over my department is not very good and does not know the job very well because he has never really deal in security.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Terrible company

Current Employee - Security Guard
    Current Employee - Security Guard

I have been working at Yale Enforcement Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Absolutely none, except if you like the client work staff.

Cons

-Low pay bottom rung pay, to do way more then you should be doing.

-Treated as a number

-They moan you put to many miles on their vehicle doing your job, yet complain they dont get their scans on the job site. Which at mine theres 5 scan posts in a large train yard. Keyword large.

-Upper-Management are some of the most rude and un-professional people on the planet. Resorting to cussing and poor tones of voices when they have a personal problem or dont get their way the client. They have absolutely nooo job expierence in the job site you work at.

-Forced paywalls to keep your job, or have your pay cut.. or be terminated.

-No vacation time.

-32 hours a week

-No beneifits

And the list can go on and on. Horrible company that needs to be imvestigated.

You need to be fired, all of you.

Most co-workers are great and the clients are awesome people.

Current Employee - Security Officer  in  Ocala, FL
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Ocala, FL

I have been working at Yale Enforcement Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The clients are good people, work variety, diversity of cultures.

Cons

scheduling changes not communicated, wages, advancement passed Corporal.

Communication is the key. Always make sure that those in lower management are personable and remain that way to keep morale up within the team.

Employees not recognized or paid enough for this company.

Current Employee - Corporal  in  Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Corporal in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Yale Enforcement Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good coworkers that want to succeed on a job.

Cons

No chance of advancement or additional pay.

Recognize your good employees and show some concern and not think only of how to make a dollar for your own benefit.

This is a very unprofessional operation!!!

Current Employee - Officer  in  Georgetown, SC
    Current Employee - Officer in Georgetown, SC

I have been working at Yale Enforcement Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Please don't depend on this job!

Cons

The management have no clue. They are very unprofessional. They refuse to provide for the employees, we worked through the winter with no jackets even after we asked. We had to pay for our CPR classes and never received our cards. Every notice that was sent from management was full of threats.

Stop trying to frighten employees. You never demand respect, you earn it. If you don't show respect, don't expect it either!

One of the most unprofessional companies ever

Current Employee - Site Supervisor  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Site Supervisor in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Yale Enforcement Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

The clients work conditions are pleasant

Cons

The company website gives the impression of being highly professional and organized but it's only smoke and mirrors. The regional office staff are very unsupportive and are only concern with making themselves look good even at the expense of others. The company has no official training programs in place for new employees. The company does not have any core values. Some of their account managers have displayed very dishonest and unethical behavior which has brought shame and disgrace to the profession. I am embarrassed to have been associated with such a dishonest, unethical and disreputably organization.

Conduct internal audits on the regional office staff and hold them accountable for their lack of professionalism and reevaluate the security officers base pay.

Worst company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Enslaved Officer  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Enslaved Officer in Tampa, FL

Pros

The only company pros are the sites. The sites that this company have are not too bad to work for.

Cons

Pay (they get 17 dollars for you working but only give you 8.75), Holiday pay with overtime pay, account managers, Higher ups (Certain people in reginal offices) dont know how to do their jobs, or blame you for what is not getting done. They care more about the clients/sites than they do about their Employees. YALE claims to give you uniform allowance in their website but doesnt. Employees are treated like pawns, your not given oppertunity to explain an incident before punished/ found immediately guilty of an accusation. The handbook only applies to you when used against you negatively. I've never felt welcomed or appreciated less by any other coorperation.

Hire new account mangers! ;) care more about your employees who actually work the sites and keep your clients happy. Give more oppertunity for employees to advance. Raise the base pay! Audit Florida regional offices!

Good place to work

Current Employee - Officer  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Officer in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Yale Enforcement Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Yale does a good job of making sure you get your forty hours a week and work with you if you need time off.

Cons

Not much. Just maybe the schedule at times

Get more accounts

Worked for Yale Enforcement Services? Contribute to the Community!