Yash & Lujan Consulting

Yash & Lujan Consulting Reviews

Updated Jul 11, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

A Company who gets it. "Get the Right People on the Bus"

ProsThe team from Y&L gets it when aligning you with the right position / company. You feel like your joining a family.

ConsKeeping the pipe lines filled with top notch people. Screening needs to keep a high standard. Don't settle.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the personal, hands on approach for qualifying potential team members. Much like a SWOT analysis.
    Great to be on board!!

Potential is there.

(Former Employee)

ProsFor the most part, a very flexible work place. Outside of the "office staff" there are no clock watchers. Owner is extremely intelligent. He seems to finally be making some good decisions now that he has brought on a true technology expert (not just another relative of one of the VPs) toward the end of 2013.

ConsA lot of nepotism. Women do well if they are submissive, not if they are strong and have an opinion. The sales "strategy" was very lacking. It mostly consisted of take off on Friday to go golfing and take your consultants to lunch. There was also not a lot of integrity among several of their senior leadership. They would openly brag about making a deal with a competing company and then say how they were going to go behind their back and do something else. They would also do the same to current employees because it was easier than having a conversation with them. Most rules there were put in place because 1 or 2 people did something wrong and instead of addressing it with those employees, they would put a new rule in place for everyone.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Good Consulting company

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsWorked as a contractor for a US client. They pay the salary on time. They have very good immigration lawyers taking care of immigration issues quite well.

ConsNot much growth potential. It is a typical consulting company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Poor Management/Poor Execution

Project Manager (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsThey have project management jobs

ConsThey routinely did not pay on time. You never know when you are going to get paid. Remember - direct deposit is available but Y & L still cuts checks and sends them snail mail.

They promote people who don't know anything, but when you ask questions you are given the run around.

Really - my advice get a real job - one where the company doesn't have to hide everything and communicates to the consultants.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the consultants - we are the reason you get a paycheck.

my experience at Y&L consulting

Prosgood place for starter, but the experienced one

Consmanagement not very good, responsibility not very clear

Advice to Senior Managementpay more attention on the management

Worked for Yash & Lujan Consulting? Contribute to the Community!