Yodle

Yodle Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Yodle CEO Court Cunningham

Court Cunningham

Pros
  • They give you free lunch, crapy, but free non the less(in 22 reviews)

• Great work environment, free lunches, benefits, and 3 week paid vacations per year(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Base salary is deplorable, especially for living in New York(in 10 reviews)

• Low base but truly it is a commission life we choose(in 8 reviews)

AMAZING

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsFree food, amazing people, awesome leadership, upbeat atmosphere, massage rooms, fitness room, gaming rooms, casual dress....

ConsThere seriously isn't anything that I DON'T like about my job. Yodle is really that awesome and I love coming to work everyday! Not many people are able to say that about their job!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

Coming to Yodle has been a life-changing experience!

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGreat atmosphere and culture, great people, smart leadership that really values their employees.

ConsJust like any sales job, there are ups and downs.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Great opportunity if your a closer

Sales (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsGreat commission
    Great product
    Great training
    Great culture
    Benefits phenomenal

ConsSometimes clique when it comes to inbounds
    Low base but truly it is a commission life we choose

Advice to Senior ManagementDON'T mess it up

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

One of, if not the best working environments that I've ever been a part of

Marketing Associate (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGreat managers, constant positive change, always on the cusp of innovation.

ConsLess dedicated people could lose focus and not pull their weight.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue with all the great things you are working. Focus on communication throughout the ranks.

Perfect mix of fun, challenging hard work, and earning potential

Sales (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsI face new challenges on a daily basis and Im confident the skills I'm learning are going to help me in any future jobs I take.

The office is alot of fun and exciting.

The commission plan allows you to make alot of money...but what I really love is that you can still make good money even if youre not a top performer.

maybe the most important: the people around me (from top to bottom) are truly helpful and really care about everyone's success. the help Ive received here is 10x anything Ive ever received from another job or manager.

Consthe biggest challenge is just staying motivated and working hard. it's not an easy job. they do everything possible to help me improve and reach my goals, but if you want to work here (and you should), expect to work hard while youre in the building.

Advice to Senior Managementyou do a great job making employees feel at home and helping them improve. keep it up and dont lose focus that rep success and satisfaction is #1.

Awesome sales start job

Sales Executive (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsBenefits
    Environment
    Team
    System
    Leads
    Money

Loved going to work, unfortunately the cold calling got to me.

ConsCold calling, must have a young outlook on this, you will make what you put in.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement really focuses on their employees, lots of 1 to 1 and help

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Awesome company where employees are empowered

ProsAbility for employees to contribute at all levles, fast growing company which creates lot of opportunities for growth, great for career advancement. The track record of growth is stellar over the last 6-8 years. CEO is committed to the company. Best Sales team and experience in the country if you want to learn inside sales. Fast product innovation

ConsI can't think of any cons for this company

Great environment and leadership

ProsVery intelligent and encouraging management. Managers genuinely care about your success. If you want to succeed, you definitely can if you are willing to work hard for it.

ConsPay isn't that great, but the culture and people there make it worth it.

Fun, positive experience but can be stressful at times.

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsThe culture is amazing, vibrant, never boring, and encouraging. I love the high energy atmosphere that is a day-after-day thing. The pay and earning potential is there for those that seize the moment. It's not an in at 8:30 and out at 5:30 job if you want to be successful. This is the first job I've ever had that the end of the day often comes too quickly. That alone speaks volumes for me.

I also believe that the management team is the reason this company is successful. Fantastic leadership from everything I've seen.

ConsThe pressure to to perform is intense. It's not a job for the weak of heart. This is not a job for everyone and if you can't close deals, you won't be financially successful here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring the right leaders in direct management. I think the new hire process has eliminated some very talented sales people and yet hire those that don't fit into the culture.

Great Product, Great Culture, Great place to work

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsThe product just makes sense. The sales floor is more like family than co-workers and the management team is the best around. It's easy to sell something you can believe in. This company allows you to make a very nice living while helping clients to grow their business'

ConsThe nice new state of the art office with 2 floors might cause me to lose weight and I always lose at shuffleboard.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't change

Worked for Yodle? Contribute to the Community!