Yodlee

Yodlee Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Yodlee President and CEO Anil Arora

Anil Arora

Pros
  • Great work life balance through Work from home option and flexi timings(in 11 reviews)

• Absolute fun loving work culture(in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • Working 2 different time zones can impact work life balance(in 5 reviews)

• He and local management talked of career growth plan but nothing seen except people at director become senior director(in 5 reviews)

Great group of people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmart, hardworking, grounded team working toward the same collective goal of onboarding the top companies in the Financial Industry space and beyond

ConsDifficult to get the solutions implemented and working without performance problems

Couldn't ask for a greater place to work.

Project Intern (Former Employee) Redwood City, CA

Pros- lots of opportunity to grow
    -everyone is very kind
    -office enviroment is very relaxed
    -company is motivated
    - too many more to list

Cons- cant think of any

Advice to Senior ManagementAn all hands meeting should be held bi annually to keep employees in the loop about how the company is doing.

I was lucky to work in a great group; however, the people in my group were the only good thing about the company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmall working groups/departments that fostered a sense of community, but unfortunately very few of them had good leaders and bosses.

ConsBig execs with even bigger egos who are only driven by sales results which unfortunately is a narrow minded way of directing the company. No consistency with leadership and fail to recognize outstanding employees

Advice to Senior ManagementGood leadership is hard to come by, and there are a few exceptional individuals in this company who get no recognition for all the work they do. All credit goes to execs, unless sales numbers are down, then its anyone and everyone else's fault. Recognize the leaders of your company. Many of them are stifled and undervalued by higher up execs.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good experience, but not a great company enviroment

Design Intern (Former Employee) San Carlos, CA

ProsGood internal events, Small teams can be strong working enviroment

ConsEmployees distrusted management, internal conflicts,

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on making a stronger experience for employees

Great PS team, Technical Consulting Team

Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsWorked in PS Technical Consulting team. It provided lots of exposure to big customers (one can improve customer facing skills), very flexible work hours. No micro management. Very senior team members, good problem solvers, smart people around, less ego, very helpful.

ConsFast paced, offshore working hours at times, still in start-up mode after 13 years. Looks like will remain private forever.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work but think about exit as well.

too much workstress

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proslot of talented engineers but no direction from upper mgmt. no future for the company

Conswork load, no direction or product road map

Innovative, Flexible, and a great place to work

Manager (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsI have been a part of the Yodlee family for over a year and I have never had a more positive experience. Yodlee is a place that allows you an opportunity to really do your job. These are some of the smartest and most focused people I have eve had the opportunity to work with. I am able to exercise my creative abilities and I feel genuinely heard. I always feel that my contributions are recognized and I always feel a part of the organizational team and the overall company team. Communication from the top down is open and honest which allows for a fuller sense of ownership and commitment.

ConsI really can't think of any

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for the inclusiveness - it helps us all to deepen our sense of ownership and pride in what we deliver.

Incompetent Upper Management

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Redwood Shores, CA

ProsProduct is useful. Nothing else is good

ConsNothing else is good. The company is going down the drain.

Nice place to work

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsPeople are very friendly and kind.

ConsPoor planning in company direction and execution of that direction.

lazy people

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Redwood Shores, CA

ProsBreak room free food. Windows,air, stairs, ping pong table.

ConsOffshore teaming is a nightmare. Lazy people that do the bare minimum in order to make sure no one is better then the other. US people work from home so often, I wonder why I was working in the office. No sense of company unity. Sales wants money, Ops wants money, I end up with a garbage computer. All shiny new macs. Leadership doesn't appreciate what they have.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more employees that give a dam about the job. Stop giving people garbage computers while you go out and buy pretty thunderbolt monitors and brand new macbooks for new hires. Stop letting certain people run the company by showing hate towards people they don't like. You all know which near the stairs people I'm talking about.

Worked for Yodlee? Contribute to the Community!