youearnedit.com

Updated August 13, 2014
5.0

Autumn Manning
1 Rating

One of the best startups I've worked for

Current Employee - Developer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Developer in Austin, TX

I have been working at YouEarnedIt full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love working here. Everyone is so great about helping each other, I have a ton of flexibility in my work hours and environment, and I really like my coworkers. It's also really fun working on a product where I hear such nice things from our customers.

Cons

Some weeks can get a little crazy, but that's life at a startup I guess.

I have never been happier to go to work each day. The passion is just overflowing from everyone everyday. I love it.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at YouEarnedIt full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The people are all amazing. It feels like you are going to work with your best friends, and you all have the same mission/goal. It is very democratic, and your opinion always matters, even if you disagree with something. The leadership has a clear vision and give and takes feedback so flawlessly. Also, there is the perfect work/life balance!!

There is the perfect amount of autonomy to figure things out and do things on your own, but also, a ton of great guidance and additional resources when you need help. Everyone here has a WEALTH of knowledge to dive into.

Also, the product (YouEarnedit) we are selling TRULY helps our customers. We aren't trying to sell a dream, we are selling happiness. I absolutely love when I bring a client on board, because I am so excited for their employees to get to utilize such a great program.

Cons

Fast paced, constantly changing day-to-day environment. I personally wouldn't really say this is a con, unless you are more into the monotonous "same ole' same ole'" day-to-day type of work.

Best Place I've Ever Worked

I have been working at YouEarnedIt

Pros

YouEarnedIt is a small but quickly growing team that practices what they preach. The company's purpose is to promote happiness at work and you can feel it in the office. I'm surrounded daily by a passionate and caring team that genuinely wants to make the world a better place!

Cons

Nothing to report as a con.

Just keep doing what you're doing.

Happiness at Work - YouEarnedIt Practices What They Preach

Current Employee - Product Marketing in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Product Marketing in Austin, TX

I have been working at YouEarnedIt full-time (less than a year)

Pros

YouEarnedIt is a Austin company with a fun, energetic, fast-paced environment. The leadership is strong with a clear vision. My favorite thing about the company is its overall purpose - to encourage workplace happiness. I was able to contribute on day one and my ideas and work are recognized by all levels of the organization. Customers love YouEarnedIt which leads to a really positive vibe about what we do and how we do it.
    Glad to be working with really smart, creative and nice coworkers. I feel like they've got my back. No egos!

Cons

Constant change is exciting but can be unsettling. It's the nature of a fast-growing company.

YouEarnedIt Photos