Yount, Hyde & Barbour

Not yet rated.

Dave Frazier

Great Culture

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Winchester, VA

ProsEveryone is accessible and friendly! They all seem to be interested in giving me the tools I need to grow my career! It's a fun and lively place to work where I feel valued as an employee! They provide ample time-off and competitive benefits. They are always trying to improve to maintain their status and great reputation in each community they serve!

ConsA few are slower to change than others, but that's going to be the situation anywhere. Many of the leaders ARE open to fresh ideas and change which helps make things happen!

A company that rewards good quality work

ProsThe ability to work in and near major cities and develop a strong network without having to live in a major metro area. They work to develop a strong work/life balance for employees. In most cases they are liberal with time off. There is a much greater opportunity for success and upward mobility than national CPA firms. Partners are usually accessible and genuinely interested in what staff have to say.

ConsEach office has its own, very different and distinct culture, which can occasionally cause some minor discord. It is not quite as "choose your own adventure" as advertised for incoming employees.

It is a good firm to work for but the pay isn't much for the work you are required to put in.

ProsWork Environment, Coworkers, Job Experience

ConsNoncompetitive Salary, Lots of Travel

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

blank

Manager (Current Employee)

Prosconvenient location and nice office

Conslack of leadership and teamwork

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Worked for Yount, Hyde & Barbour? Contribute to the Community!