Your Pie

Your Pie Reviews

Updated Apr 6, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Fun concept, dedicated owners, young staff

Team Member (Current Employee)
    Fleming Island, FL

ProsCompany is dedicated to the customer and has you working hard during the entire shift. It can get tiring, but is a great quality in my opinion. Owners were involved in helping the store, visiting multiple times per week. Flexible scheduling and good operating hours. Decent possibility for advancement to shift leader.

ConsStaff and store management were all young, not fun to work with all the time. Store manager inexperienced, didn't handle certain staff situations well. No full time opportunity except for store manager, not possible to work over 30 hours a week. Small monthly bonus was available based on store performance, was only reached twice. Otherwise there were no benefits, but that did not bother me.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire older or more experienced staff

Great Workplace

Team Member (Current Employee)
    Athens, GA

ProsFlexible hours and great staff.

ConsThe company is growing which means they might change some operations around, but never anything too big.

Wonderful, Easy Going Atmosphere

Shift Manager (Current Employee)
    Athens, GA

ProsGreat Atmoshphere to work at. Your Pie truly does care about how its employees and customers are being treated which is sometimes rare in the food industry.

ConsThe company is growing which means that you must be flexible to continue to grow with the company as it is figuring out the best possible way to success

Worked for Your Pie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Your Pie reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Your Pie employees.