Yusen Logistics

Expect Unfairness.

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Associate  in  Secaucus, NJ
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Associate in Secaucus, NJ

I worked at Yusen Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company actually has a decent benefits package. It's very close to NYC. Nice looking office building.

Cons

I.T. department shows preferential treatment toward Asians. Manipulates the "annual review" process to NOT give credit for good work. Marketing department suffers from "moving goalpost" syndrome. Executives are oblivious to how low moral is because of not being told the truth my directors/managers.

Double check to ensure that directors are truly treating employees fair and ethical. This place is plagued with managers who treat people like crap.

Stay away if you can do better.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Secaucus, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

I worked at Yusen Logistics full-time

Pros

Great coworkers. Has decent industry reputation (mostly because of affiliation with NYK Line and customer service, not as a good place to work).

Cons

Upper management are actually nice people for the most part. Middle management is where the problems lie. Typical "do as I say, not as I do" mentality. A very stuck-in-their-ways mentality, when the answer to "Why?" is usually "This is the way we've been doing it". Very resistant to change, although they will claim otherwise.

Your middle management are a bunch of yes men in front of you, who actually have no idea what you want from them when they leave your offices.

Worked for Yusen Logistics? Contribute to the Community!