ZINFI Technologies

Updated January 21, 2015
Updated January 21, 2015
3.6

CEO

Good company, solid product, needs more employee training

Current Employee - Program Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been here now for three years - working on various aspects of program management. Over the past three years, the process has evolved rapidly, and we are now highly automated end to end. The level of technical expertise that exists within the organization is quite high and helped us to add a lot of value to clients. Employees are becoming digital marketers also.

Cons

Not structured training available for program managers on new features released. Product Management and Engineering is pumping out enormous amount of features every quarter, but there is no structured training process to get everyone trained and certified at the same level. This creates extra pressure on the PMs to figure things out on their own, which at times is not fair.

Keep the momentum on innovation, but spend more time on training front end employees on the product and platform. Why not ask some of the PMs to volunteer to create more training content? We know the product best, and also understand customers need very well.

Better luck next time around

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies

Pros

Seems like a good idea, business -wise.

Cons

Poor execution and micro management. What are the business objectives?

Management changes directions constantly and erratically due to paranoia and inability to think strategically. Take advice from the very people you've hired for the job and let it go. They'll make mistakes and will also make good decisions and if not, try again. Trust in your employees, delegate, focus on the big picture - building emp skills to meet customer needs. Good luck.

Telemarketer

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at ZINFI Technologies

Pros

Can manage your own time if you reach your goals. Flexible schedule as long as you make up the time. Good experience working with co-workers in India.

Cons

Very few employees in the US, most in India.

Listen to employee ideas. Don't move employees from one position to another so often.

Company that doesn't have a clue, with promises never kept

I worked at ZINFI Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The only thing that was a plus sometimes we got to work from home and didn't have to pay an insurance premium. Nothing more!

Cons

Where do I start? First off there is no growth within the company since every promotion will be sent over to India first. Second, there is no direction within the company, no structure or training. It's a sink or swim mentality, They have had some hiccups on how to pay employees the right pay scale. Lastly they will throw you onto 10 different projects to make as much money off you as they can.

Get some actual leadership in the company. Pay your employees what they are worth or you will continue to lose people.

Just joined. Loving it ...

Current Employee - Account Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I just joined the California operation. It's amazing to see how a 150 person digital marketing agency can be so distributed around the world, but work virtually 24x7 as one team. We use a lot of online collaboration tools, and training materials on marketing. I worked at a similar agency before, but they never emphasized process and training like the way this company does. Incredibly customer focused and transparent - both internally with employees and externally with clients. I have been here six months now, and loving every bit of it.

Cons

It could be overwhelming if you do not have channel marketing background. They cover the entire partner life cycle management, and there are so many nuances in each step.

Need a more flexible work from home policy. Office is a great place to socialize, but at times it's easier to work from home on creative projects - especially if you are in sales or accounts management, where you do not need to be at work everyday. Also, in addition to marketing training, it would be good to have formalized mentoring program.

Great Work/Life Experience!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Cottonwood Heights, UT

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to work for fortune 500 accounts. Management always has your best interest at heart. GREAT technology. Opportunities for advancement and limitless opportunities to grow your technical knowledge base. Projects are never limited, team and technology adapts to each clients needs.

Cons

When starting there is a lot of information to digest. (The director has made improvements here). There is a lot of work and need for more employees.

Increase culture experiences and perks.

Positive Learning Curve !!!

Current Employee - Program Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good people to work with, great product and a very good target market

Cons

Need more training on Marketing

Lots of growth, great products

Current Employee - Telemarketing Agent in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Telemarketing Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Solid management team, great vision and incredible set of customers
    Good group of people to work with and learn from
    Fun work environment and quite flexible
    Lots of career growth opportunities

Cons

Not a 9 to 5 job, but they are flexible if I need to take some time off
    Highly technical job - not for non-technical people. You will need to learn a lot

More donuts on Friday :)

Fast paced, fast growing global company

Former Employee - Senior Marketing Program Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Senior Marketing Program Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at ZINFI Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Growing fast. Lots of new products and customers. They opened offices in Korea and China recently. Many existing customers are expanding in other countries. Talented work force and very customer focused. I have learnt a lot during the past two years. I joined from a creative agency, but they have been training me on channel marketing, but would like more training also.

Cons

Fast paced. Work-life balance due to shortage in staffing. They don't hire easily as they want to make sure the employees will fit in. Also, they want people with marketing experience so at times hard to find people.

Need more channel marketing training.

Promises, promises

Former Employee - Marketing Programs Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Marketing Programs Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at ZINFI Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The colleagues are great to work with.

Cons

Upper management has no idea what they're doing and losing business left and right. They are letting over qualified people sit at their desks and do telemarketing operations because of lack of business. They consintantly hire the wrong people and everything has to be done in favor of the Indian offices.

Quit already...