Zco Corporation

www.zco.com

Zco Corporation Reviews

Updated Jul 11, 2014
Zco Corporation – Nashua – “Snapshot of the office”

John Olapurath

A Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Nashua, NH

ProsZco has beautiful offices in a beautiful building. My co-workers are friendly and great to work with. The work is fast-paced and challenging, and every day is different. Our projects vary with our clients, so there is always something new to learn.

ConsWe could always use more vacation time, right? However, Zco's vacation package is very standard.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue being a flexible and innovative force!

If you want to challenge yourself in a fast-paced, modern corporation, look here.

Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) Nashua, NH

ProsCompany is very forward thinking and thrives on being ahead of the curve. If your ideas are good, they will see the light of day. Lots of smart, hard-working talent in the office. Plenty of fun moments, ranging from green juicing to yoga/circuit training to badminton.

ConsEmployees need to be independent and take lots of initiative. Necessity to play multiple roles and keep abreast of multiple ongoing happenings in the company. Must embrace the possibility of change at any time.

This organization encourages out-of-the-box thinking, promotes internal growth, and values its employees.

Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) Nashua, NH

ProsZco is a great organization because they value what you bring to the table and encourage you to learn and grow. Along with valuing what you bring to the table the organization also promotes a work-life balance and understands the value of its employees. The combination of a positive work environment and doing what you love everyday make it a great company.

ConsThe cons to working at Zco are that you must have great adaptability. Even though they value your skills they still have some departments that are going through growth and the ability to jump in and try different and new jobs is inevitable. This means you cannot come in focusing one aspect of a position. Also, communication between team members can be somewhat challenging at times especially with individuals and clients in multiple timezones.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Challenging, Fulfilling, Rewarding

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Nashua, NH

ProsZco is not a place where you can hide in a cubical. Everyone depends on each other to get their work done. From my experience hard work is both acknowledged and rewarded. I enjoy working for Zco because opportunities to give your feedback to leadership are always available. Those that take advantage of this work culture are able to see their ideas come to fruition. Another big perk is working for a growing high technology company in a great Nashua, NH Millyard location overlooking the river - the employee activity zone with bi-weekly workouts sure isn't bad either ;)

ConsNo 401k or dental insurance.

A step ahead of the rest

Account Executive (Current Employee) Nashua, NH

ProsI worked for Zco for 2 years, left for a year, and then returned- Zco is a great place to work; if it wasn't I would not have come back. Over the past few years the employee base has grown substantially due in large part to the organization's forward thinking. The company has been around since the late 80s and has been able to continue its successes based on stellar service and referral business. They're very understanding of personal/family commitments and the time needed to fulfill those duties. We have a personal trainer come in twice per week in an effort to nurture the healthy vibe the company likes to promote. This is a very giving company and a pleasure to work for.

ConsAs a small company the health insurance can be a bit pricier than that of large companies, but the coverage is great.

Worked for Zco Corporation? Contribute to the Community!