Zco Corporation Reviews

A Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Zco has beautiful offices in a beautiful building. My co-workers are friendly and great to work with. The work is fast-paced and challenging, and every day is different. Our projects vary with our clients, so there is always something new to learn.

Cons

We could always use more vacation time, right? However, Zco's vacation package is very standard.

Continue being a flexible and innovative force!

If you want to challenge yourself in a fast-paced, modern corporation, look here.

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist  in  Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company is very forward thinking and thrives on being ahead of the curve. If your ideas are good, they will see the light of day. Lots of smart, hard-working talent in the office. Plenty of fun moments, ranging from green juicing to yoga/circuit training to badminton.

Cons

Employees need to be independent and take lots of initiative. Necessity to play multiple roles and keep abreast of multiple ongoing happenings in the company. Must embrace the possibility of change at any time.

This organization encourages out-of-the-box thinking, promotes internal growth, and values its employees.

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist  in  Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Zco is a great organization because they value what you bring to the table and encourage you to learn and grow. Along with valuing what you bring to the table the organization also promotes a work-life balance and understands the value of its employees. The combination of a positive work environment and doing what you love everyday make it a great company.

Cons

The cons to working at Zco are that you must have great adaptability. Even though they value your skills they still have some departments that are going through growth and the ability to jump in and try different and new jobs is inevitable. This means you cannot come in focusing one aspect of a position. Also, communication between team members can be somewhat challenging at times especially with individuals and clients in multiple timezones.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Challenging, Fulfilling, Rewarding

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Zco is not a place where you can hide in a cubical. Everyone depends on each other to get their work done. From my experience hard work is both acknowledged and rewarded. I enjoy working for Zco because opportunities to give your feedback to leadership are always available. Those that take advantage of this work culture are able to see their ideas come to fruition. Another big perk is working for a growing high technology company in a great Nashua, NH Millyard location overlooking the river - the employee activity zone with bi-weekly workouts sure isn't bad either ;)

Cons

No 401k or dental insurance.

A step ahead of the rest

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked for Zco for 2 years, left for a year, and then returned- Zco is a great place to work; if it wasn't I would not have come back. Over the past few years the employee base has grown substantially due in large part to the organization's forward thinking. The company has been around since the late 80s and has been able to continue its successes based on stellar service and referral business. They're very understanding of personal/family commitments and the time needed to fulfill those duties. We have a personal trainer come in twice per week in an effort to nurture the healthy vibe the company likes to promote. This is a very giving company and a pleasure to work for.

Cons

As a small company the health insurance can be a bit pricier than that of large companies, but the coverage is great.

Worked for Zco Corporation? Contribute to the Community!